Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2WW

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! I'm in the 2ww again after a blighted ovum last month. Excited to be back here finally. Due to my age and loss, I did nothing really to sway. But BD every 4 days around the time of ovulation.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jumping in on here. TTC Feb & March also and it didn't work... :/ Sooo, moving on to the TWW for this month. Here's to hoping!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!!!!MacKenzie awesome news !!! So sorry keshet about your blighted ovum good luck in 2ww and also good luck sea maiden x

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, joining in the 2WW in April and going on my 7th cycle now. I think I did a fairly good sway, especially with my diet...until O day, I was doing LE so well but for dinner, I was so hungry that I ate a ginormous burrito, UGH. I lost 3 lbs over the past 3 weeks and then had to do that. There goes my low blood sugar! I hope that's not a big factor in pink sway.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taking a better look at my chart I had checked to ignore 2 temperatures. When I unchecked that now Ovufriend and Fertility Friend match indicating there has been no ovulation and I am on day 28 of my cycle. My longest cycle so far has been 30 days. I am anticipating AF showing up so I can try again next month.
    2006, 2007, 2010, 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey belledandy I hope this is your month so you can eat all the burritos you want!! Have you dropped anything supps etc along the way?? Only asking as I am on my 4th cycle and already impatient xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my 2ww symptoms so far today: sore sore bbs, cramping, and feeling very nauseous because I haven't eaten yet! This whole sway I've skipped breakfast and never felt nauseous, just hungry. 5dpo.
    praying and swaying

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks kitkat! I didn't drop any supps. I used Vitex and SP until expected O but it came 3 days later than expected and have been using B6 (with folic acid and B12) for a few months already. I also used 1/2 a Zyrtec and baby aspirin on BD night before O and went el naturelle BD the day after O (hoping to catch O+12) No other supps. I did have a chemical in November though and dropped rePhresh after the third cycle b/c I wasn't getting pregnant and never used a lime douche.

I'm now 2 DPO but I'm so ANXIOUS to feel symptoms already, LOL! I can't stand going through this diet again and this time around, I think I did pretty well.
    Last edited by belledandy; April 24th, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies! Congrats on all the bfps! I haven't visited the 2ww thread before. So here I am. I have been planning this baby since last Jan, charting since June, on the diet since late August, had to delay our attempt due to an injury that we thought may require surgery, I was finally cleared in Feb, so we started trying in March. I'm now 4 dpo.

I have 1 stepson (15), 2 sons (7, just turned 6 on 4/1). That was a cruel day with all the fake pregnancy announcements on FB and I got a bfn that day. :/

Anyways, so I'm feeling more relaxed about this 2ww than last month. I got all the pregnancy symptoms I'm guessing I had a high P level. Not taking anything as a sign this month unless it's 2 pink lines. I'm really going to try and hold off testing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11/8/98 8/14/06 4/1/08 ("sway" opposite)

Would love to add a precious

My Ovulation Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you AKMommy! Here's hoping April is our month, really crossing my fingers, toes...and legs, LOL!

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast