Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: JUNE 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

JUNE 2WW

Holy cow...I couldn't keep up with that last thread and its already June! So starting a fresh thread.

Congrats on the bfp's that have popped up!!!

So I couldn't decide if we were going to ttc this cycle but in the end we did. This is our last month ttc before we wait a year.

I think I o'd either Sat or Sun...not sure. I had O pain both days which is not normal for me. Usually its just one day but I had it 2 days in a row. I wasn't supposed to O until today (Mon) but oh well.

FX this is our month ladies!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Joining in here at 1 dpo today! Hope we see a ton more bfps !
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies. Just so you all know, I will be stalking this thread
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I'm here too. I have no idea when o'ed. First pos opk was last tues, pos until fri when I gave up testing. I was due to o on Sunday. So anywhere between 1-4 dpo.
    Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    woohoo joining in too! I had my positive OPK at 4.30pm on friday, was a negative line on saturday 2pm so I stopped testing. Had O pains on saturday afternoon. Guessing I O'ed on either saturday or sunday with saturday looking most likely going by the pains, putting me at 3 dpo............

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I want your 2ww to pass too, I am so eager and excited for you all. Hoping to see a lot of BFPs!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    here I am again already bringing the mood of this thread down sorry. I am just in such a bad mood and really think I have failed again. When I went to the loo earlier I wiped and had EWCM, I couldnt believe it, it should have all gone now! My temps arent really conclusive yet although it does appear that they have shifted. A few more days and I will know for sure. The problem with possibly O'ing at the weekend and doing temps is that alcohol messes them up, hence they are not overly conclusive at the moment. If I take out the really questionable ones, a line can be drawn but there are some very close temps before and after if that makes sense. Just feeling very fed up and trying to ignore anything going on in the womb area because it would be going on anyway regardless. Cant properly motivate myself to be as good on the diet either so have decided to relax a little then start up again properly on monday. I have a hen weekend this weekend and I am bridesmaid, I am not going to let my friend down by being miserable and thinking of diets or symptoms or anything else. But even in these next few days I am really not going to follow things as strictly as normal. Not that I am that strict really I am just getting fed up. I know its not the diet or exercise thats stopping me getting PG its just luck but I am really over this TTC thing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph...I had what looked a bit.like ewcm after my attempt last month all the way until my miscarriage. It's more yellow though. Major sign of pregnancy for me at least.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also my tests are negative but I have something similar to ewcm coming today. Hoping it's the pregnancy juice. Lol
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast