Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2WW

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

July 2WW

I just thought i would start the July 2WW thread. This was my first cycle TTC a little girl, and hubby and I did a very aggressive sway, so I only think we have a 10% of actually being preggo this month. We DTD a few hours after getting a positive OPK, but I didn't end up ovulating until about 40 hours later, so I doubt any of the swimmers survived long enough in my inhospitable environment to fertilize the egg. Keeping my fingers crossed for an unlikely surprise, but already strategizing for our next attempt. Good luck to everyone else in the 2WW!
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Christi
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to u!!! Ill be joining u sometime early nect week

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, Christi!

I got my +OPK yesterday morning, and we dtd last night. Fingers crossed! this is month #6 TTC for us, so I'm praying 6th time is a charm!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Hun!

Quote Originally Posted by girliedreamz View Post
    Good luck, Christi!

I got my +OPK yesterday morning, and we dtd last night. Fingers crossed! this is month #6 TTC for us, so I'm praying 6th time is a charm!
    [CENTER]
    Confirmed GIRL at 16w 3d!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't think I'd be here again--it's been two years TTC now, but a few months ago, my husband was hit with a scary case of epididymitis which would explain the low T he's had. We think it has been a chronic condition since his vasectomy reversal in June 2012. So, T is back up, and at 3dpo, I am cautiously optimistic. Over the last two, extremely disappointing, years, I am still optimistic! I've tried swaying, but have settled on a high degree of cardio, as I couldn't maintain anything else. We will see!
    DS1--7
    DS2--5 1/2
    in 2014!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a roller coaster Itester. Hoping you get your BFP this month and it's fantastic that you're still optimistic. Fingers crossed for you xx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also wanted to wish everyone else here lots of luck! Waiting these two weeks can sure be hard, especially after a few months have gone by!

I always have pretty sore breasts the week before AF, but they became incredibly tender yesterday--is it possible to feel anything that soon? There wouldn't even be time for implantation, would there?
    DS1--7
    DS2--5 1/2
    in 2014!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I've been avoiding this board (for the most part) for the past 2 weeks, but now that I've had my attempt I can't stay away! Our attempt was last night, and I'm hoping I ovulate today. So I'm freaking 0 dpo... and already anxious. Luckily I'm going on vacation from 5 dpo-8 dpo so that will help me not to test on the days that are WAY too early.

I had a moderately strict sway (medium strict on diet, very strict on cardio - 60 minutes per day, 7 days a week, one attempt), but I'm starting to get too thin so I decided to skip all the other stuff (jellies, pills, J&D, hot bath, etc) because I just freaking want to get pregnant and stop losing weight. I've never had a BFN in my life (I didn't test until 10 DPO with DS and got pg right away), so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to get a BFN but it will be hard!

I apologize for the super long intro and I look forward to getting to know all of you! GL Christi and Itester! Hope to see lots of BFPs for all of us soon!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow just noticed this thread!!! Think I am 7dpo....

Good luck to all

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast