Downloads
    Uploads
    It's your turn yogi Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear Yogi. Silver lining for you though with you not being happy with your sway. Congrats on your dd becoming a young woman.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. Oh yogi. I wasn't hoping to see you here. I hope next month is the one.

After a d&c at 12 weeks I am here with an oops. My opk suddenly turned positive after a night without protection and I wasn't expecting a positive opk in a million years since the day before was white and I always have have a gradual fade in. I'm guessing it's due to my cycle being wacko. I won't be testing until September 9th or so but wanted to send my well wishes to everyone here still waiting!! Hope to see a bunch of bfps soon. I myself was hoping to have a period after my d&c before conceiving but sometimes life chooses the path for us and if I'm pregnant than it was meant to be. I didn't sway but since I've had two losses I think I'm okay with it.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rosie !!!!!!
    I wasn't either lol but thankfully I am able to move on more confidently. I was worried because I for one did not do much of the diet and two I got a tattoo and I hear that is super bad during pregnancy. It felt like a ton of brick off my shoulders was taken off when AF. I was a bit bummed because who doesn't want to see two nice pink lines but it was only for the good.

Rosie I had taken a break but had been SILENTLY stalking the thread and I want your to know that you have been in my thoughts. I know you must be going through a lot after your mc but I look up to you for hanging in there and still staying positive. I hope your pink bundle of joy is soon on her way.

I also wanted to mention to you that I used you as a positive example with a coworker who had an early mc at about 8 weeks. She was devastated and took it very hard. I told her about gender dreaming and about how we are united and are a great support group with not just the intention of swaying. She just started ttc again after her loss that happened last year around November this august but had no success on her first month so I gave her a few tips like the basics such as pre-seed, fish oil for her and her dh, (she would love her first to be a boy but is staying team green ) and green tea lol but she seems discouraged. I told her about you and how you were able to conceive after and mc and how positive you are and this brought a big smile to her face and I could see it brought her spirit back up. I just wanted to share this with you and I pray thay you have healthy little bean baking in.your oven very soon. Take care and sending you lots of hugs xoxo
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysway View Post
    Sorry to hear Yogi. Silver lining for you though with you not being happy with your sway. Congrats on your dd becoming a young woman.
    Thank-you Boysway!!! Lol I am a bit happy but this girl of mine is over using pads and is not shy about the world knowing she is now a young lady so that worries me a bit lol. Fx to you and again hope you have a blast on your mini getway
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww yogi! Thank you. I am so glad I could lift someone's spirits and give them hope! I am happy you have the weight off your shoulders for this month..it sounds as if it were for the best. I had no idea tattoos were bad for pregnancy? ! Why is that? Thanks you so much for thinking of me. I hope we both receive good news soon enough.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank-you Rosie!
    Well they had a big huge sign saying no pregnant women and when I googled it, it said that during a tattoo healing process you have a high risk of bacteria and infection and it takes a lot for your body to heal. It also says that the ink goes into the blood ****** so It will also effect the baby. So basically you are doing more harm to the baby than anything.
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One thing to say 2 ww baby I hope you ladies don't mind I'm going to start up a September 2 ww shortly.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WooHoo!!! Yay Boysway. Super excited for you and fingers crossed. 👍😀
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!!!! So happy for you boysway!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast