Downloads
    Uploads
    Mars~ That's possible!!

I think I'll test on the 7th....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1 dpo over here (I think? Didn't use OPK so no way of knowing for sure)... tick.tock.tick.tock.. I'm trying to wait until 13 dpo to test this month but I doubt I'll be able to hold out ! I wasted 2 of my only 3 FRER's last month on BFN so I'm trying to save my one and only FRER for when AF is actually due.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck blue bonnet FX its your BFP x

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it looks like I'm out for this month. I started spotting today at 7 dpo. I haven't even had a chance to pee on a stick yet!! No idea why my cycle is so short this month (22 days). I guess if I'm not preggo, it's better to know sooner so we can get back to TTC as soon as possible (though we are out for this next cycle, trying to avoid having a due date in May). Good luck to everyone else on getting a BFP!!!
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kitkat - Thank you!! An April baby would be so lovely !

Christi - Not to give you false hope, but are you 100% sure it's not implantation bleeding? If you're out, I'm so sorry! We originally were going to try to skip May due date as well but I don't think I have it in me to skip a cycle at this point. Hope this isn't AF for you, but if it is GL in late September/October.
    DS1 (2012)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I suppose I won't know for sure until af begins fully, but last month I had a few days of spotting before af reared her ugly head and this seems to be the exact same thing. I hope it is implantation spotting, but trying not to build up my hopes only to be disappointed in a few days. Thanks for keeping the hopes alive for me though. I won't let myself think it, but if other people do, I can take a little comfort in that.
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christi~ Booooo! I hope she stays away for you!!!

bluebonnet~ Why not May?

I am having a major migraine today Who is testing next??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no BFP for me but I know better than to see one at this stage in the game 7dpo but I am curious to see if it is the same as my first pregnancy where even the FRER couldn't nail it until 2 days after AF was due. Stay strong ladies!!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri - Hope you get a BFP soon! You are just days away from being actually able to see one! I got one with 9 dpo with DS.

fivebabies - the week I would be due would be mother's day, my husband's birthday, nephew's birthday, and BIL's birthday. It's also the week before the last week of school here so there's always tons of end of year parties and chaos. I've always hated the week of my husband's birthday because there are always so many social events and trying to make his birthday special with mother's day and all that so close is tough. I've been on LE diet long enough (and lost pretty much all the weight I can lose without friends and family sending me to an eating disorder clinic) so I really need to just get PG soon so I'll deal with the May birthday week being less than optimal at this point!! You must be so excited about testing in 2 days.. I'm jealous. I'm waiting until a week from Friday if I can help it.
    DS1 (2012)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally stalking this thread for your BFP news!!

fivebabies - my LP had been between 5-9 days and my doctor wouldnt help me (I am in the UK) but I ploughed on regardless. I have no way of knowing what my LP would have been the month I got my BFP, it may have lengthened, who knows. And when I spoke to my doctor after my BFP and again raised my worry about low prog and LP, she said that we make different amounts of progesterone month to month and I must have made enough this month because I was PG.

When I first realised my LP was so short, atomic advised me to take zinc 3 times a week, make the effort to eat 4 eggs a week and full fat dairy every day. So I had done this for a couple of cycles before the conception one. I had started taking B6 3 times a week in the conception cycle as well. Not sure whether any of this is helpful to you but just in case your doctor wont help either.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast