Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2WW

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. I'm 7dpo and thinking about testing tomorrow. I shouldn't I know. It's too soon. I just have lots of cm and cramping and I'm inpatient!!
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mars - I did that last cycle (started testing too early) so I definitely don't blame you! If you have plenty of cheap hcg tests who cares? I'm trying to hold off until AF is due to test this month but I'm only 3 dpo (?) now and I'm sure I'll change my mind!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm at 11 dpo and have had a strangly short cycle this month. My average is 33 days with 31 days being my shortest in years. Well I believe I o'd on cycle day 14 this month and have started spotting since cd 24 (10 dpo) which would be SOOO early to start a period for me so hoping it's a good sign. So far i've gotten bfn's yesterday and today.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh, I should add that I have had some pregnancy type symptoms but they are very similar to my pre af symptoms so trying not to get too worked up. Very hot in bed, very dizzy when I get up and feel sooo groggy and sorta hung over for about 10 mins. Some hot feelings in lower abdomen, not much bb or nipple pains etc at all though.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bluebonnet~ That makes sense! May is a crazy busy month for us too. School gets out the 3rd week, many family bdays including DS1. Spring is not a great time of year for us to have a baby really.

Stephk~ Thanks for the info! So strange. I am not using a ton of progesterone crème but its good quality natural stuff. I used to use it to balance out my hormones...maybe it did it just enough this time! FX!

pinkhelp~ I'm right behind ya! Its so hard not to test early!!

I am 10 dpo. AF is late by 3 days now but that could very well be the progesterone cream holding her off. When I used it before AF would show up before I stopped the cream though so that gives me a tiny bit of hope. I might pick up a couple of tests today but I would be way too tempted to start testing earlier than I planned. So maybe I won't.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fivebabies sounds really promising!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Steph......but I just started spotting, so I'm out. Its been 4 months ttc now. Its never taken more than 2 with all 5 of mine. I'm only 33 so its not like I'm ancient. This is getting too emotionally draining.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, so sorry if you're out Fivebabies, but hoping it's just late implantation spotting! This is my 4 cycle TTC as well and I'm also 33.

Good luck to anyone testing in the next few days! I'm just CD10 with -opk so far so still just waiting to O. Normal O day for me is CD15, which is on Sunday.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear you are out fivesbabies. I know what you mean about how exhausting this whole process is. When I was planning my sway and NOT ttc, it all seemed so easy, but now that I'm in it, it's so much harder.

I feel like it's always like hurry up and wait for +opk, hope you make he attempt at the right time, then wait some more, try not to give into peeing on a stick every time you go to the bathroom, and then line up all those bfn after 10dpo until AF shows up....

I started spotting yesterday at 7dpo, and gave in and tested this morning, no surprise--bfn. AF hasn't fully reared her ugly head, so I'll test again on 10dpo if she hasn't fully shown up. Though the way I'm feeling, I doubt I'll make it to 10dpo before af gets here.

Good luck to all those testing soon!
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I did the q tip test and it's pretty red in there so I'm thinking I'm out. I can't believe AF is going to show at cd26. this has NEVER happened to me. Idont really have any symptoms. Either I'm missing O entirely or just the way stuff is making it really hard to get pg. Feeling bummed....

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast