Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2WW

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    essnce - I had a BFN at 11 or 12 dpo using a FRER (and I always get AF 14 dpo). I was so sure I was out because the chart says 99% of women get a positive 3 days before their period is due or whatever. I took a wondfo at 13 dpo and BFN, then finally at 14 dpo I got a BFP on a wondfo (very very faint) and then went out and bought another FRER at 15 dpo and FINALLY got a BFP on 15 dpo on FRER.

I got a BFP at 9 dpo for my son so I was sure I'd get another early one this time! Not to give you false hope, just letting you know sometimes even with a negative on FRER at 11 dpo you can still be pregnant
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Bluebonnet for keeping up the hope! I have a 3 pack of FRER coming today so I'll probably test again tomorrow depending on my temps. Like you, AF isn't due till 14dpo and yes, with DS2 I had a BFP on internet cheapies at 10dpo.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kitkat!!! 👋
    Hope all is well and hope you and the baby are doing fantastic. Thank-you! It.wasn't planned but here I am lol 😂
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Essence you are not out yet!!; FX for a BFP on next few days. Yogi thanks honey !! I'm doing good hope you can join meXzx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you going essnce?
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tested too if anyone's interested lol
    2014-08-22_07.55.23.jpg
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx for everyone
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else testing? Any updates essnce?
    I'm still a bit crampy which is worrying me ..
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, wow, wow Babybeaublue, that's awesome! Congrats! Your chart looks beautiful too with a perfect and crystal clear implantation dip!!! Hope this is your little boy!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't end up testing today at 12dpo. I think I'm just going to wait. I'll see what my temp does in the morning and decide whether or not I'm going to take another test. AF usually shows up on 14dpo, which is on Saturday, but last month I had a short 11 day LP so who knows what will happen this time. TMI, but I had a lot of dried cm on my underwear when I went to the bathroom this evening and it looked pinkish/brownish to me. There was absolutely nothing when I wiped though. So not sure if my eyes were playing tricks, or there was a little spotting, and/or AF is showing up in the morning. If anything exciting happens in the morning I'll update! It's almost 2am here so I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is the day before DS1's 11th birthday sleepover party so I have a lot of errands to run and will be cleaning up the house a bunch.
    Oct 2014

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast