Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 9/10 DPO, had horrible cramps very early this morning I kept going to the bathroom thinking AF was coming!
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mixxxo143- I got my BFP 10 DPO with my 2nd daughter test!
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. Test
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Midwest & Junie I tested BFN with a cheapie I am holding off to use my good til AF is late if it is late haha! Still early so I am not counting my self out just yet
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep definitely still early enough that a BFN means nothing
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am soo tempted to use my only First Response test haha AF is expected Sunday but that seems like forever!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how is everyone hanging in there. Well I am starting off my future when attempts with a positive attitude. I told the dh because he asked not to know when I was planning my next sway that he no longer use hand lotion as lube. Sorry TMI but the lotion is more of habit than anything. So I said to stop now so he won't know in the future when I start trying. He agreed and still asked that I not tell him a word. Little does he know that I am attempting soon and not next year lol. He thinks we are starting ib January Good Luck to you all!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Missxo, there is a possibility you could get a bfp at 12 dpo. That's when I got mine with my youngest. Not that I am encouraging you to test

That's a good idea yogi. Sometimes the element of surprise is the best. I told dh after we bd that the time to try was at that point. I only told him because he asked. I'm regretting it now as he is asking me at least once a day if I'm pregnant of have signs of pregnancy.

I'm just hanging out for FF to give me my crosshairs. I have cramping but, have also had a slightly funny stomach. I was feeling achy last night at work, almost fluey. I'm really trying not to look into symptoms though. It feels like an eternity since I got my +OPK and it was only 3 days ago.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi my DH doesnt like to know much either, maybe better

Boysway I am having a lot of AF symtoms I think she is on her way I may use my last cheapie test tomorrow morning but I am holding off on the first response

If AF shows up, We are holding off til mid October TTC again. I had a lot of meat recently and my DH is turning 30 in October so I am going to have a big 30th/Halloween party for him and well I wanna drink haha!

Anyone have any kids heading back to school this week?

Also anyones DH use Olive Leaf Extract? The one I bought was over $22 USD and I wanted to order some on Amazon any recommendations?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. I started doing opks yesterday to see if they darken because with my last pregnancy they got darker everyday and then I knew for sure I was pregnant. So my test today is twice as dark and yesterday! Yikes. I've been cramping and nauseous and have tingling nipples. So I'm either pregnant for sure or ovulating soon again...I am 7 dpo today I think which is when the opk got darker last time too. Oh man im just not sure how I feel about the strong possibility of being pregnant. I'm so nervous.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast