Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: September 2WW

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christi - AF is due Friday for me, too. I'm using a FRER tomorrow but I'm nearly positive it will be negative. I just can't help testing though!!

XX - hope AF doesn't show for you. I think I'd have to test again Thursday or Friday, not sure I could make it to Sunday! If I get a negative I'll test every 2 days. Waiting 5 days to test, wow, you have willpower!

Rosie - also curious why wait until April? I'm considering taking off Oct-Dec because I don't want to be pregnant over the holidays (have tons of parties, 3 big vacations, etc) and my first trimester is usually VERY bad. Would hate to feel crappy for all that, but then again I'm very sick of swaying/TTC right now and part of me wants to just get pg ASAP and stop all this nonsense. Can't decide! I personally never wanted a summer baby (too hard to decide what to do about school with summer birthdays), but I've given up caring anymore what month the baby will come.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are going to alaska in august so I can't be too far along then or due that month and the fall is so busy for us and during the holidays is never ideal so that puts me at February.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

September 2WW

I am just so SICK of not getting a BFP and getting my hopes up! That is why I will test when I know I will be late.

I have been feeling bloated, nauseous off and on, and my nipples are SO tender! I am still nursing DS2, so this is challenging. I just fear AF is going to show up, even though I am not having my usual pre-af spotting.

I wish I had a functioning crystal ball! 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie - makes sense. I'm trying to juggle vacations with TTC as well and I know how that goes. Hopefully we are both going to get a BFP this week so it all doesn't matter.
    DS1 (2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed blue!! I bet all my money you will see a bfp!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx, you've got amazing will power to wait until Sunday if af is due Thursday! I'd definitely test on the day af was due... But I'm impatient.

Five babies, omg, cycle 8. I would be so frustrated!!! I'm at 3 and going a little crazy.

Blue, I'll probably test tomorrow too, though I'll wait to see how I feel in the morning. Some mornings I wake up and feel like I can wait another day... Other days, I'm a poas addict. We will see what tomorrow will bring.

I don't have any symptoms, but then again, I don't really remember having symptoms this early last time, so that is not necessarily determinative.

Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No news from me. Just wanted to add that I've never had any PG symptoms really, with any of my three. Not even nausea.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    weezie - no nausea!?!?? No wonder you are ok with having 4 kids Honestly just the idea of going through what I went through last pregnancy (horrible all day nausea for 3 months) makes me wonder if I can handle doing that more than twice (especially while caring for 1 or more other children).

BFN on FRER only 2 days before AF is due. So now I guess my odds are 99% out? On my loss pregnancy I didnt' get a BFP on FRER until day AF was due, but maybe that's because it was a loss pregnancy and hcg levels were low even from the beginning? No telling. Basically giving up hope. On a brighter note I've been super dedicated to the diet since Monday and have lost 2.5 lbs . I have 6 more lbs I can safely lose this cycle so I'm going to give this cycle my all then probably take a TTC break for a few months.
    DS1 (2012)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

September 2WW

Bluebonnet- I wouldn't count yourself out. With DS2, I tested two or three days before af and got a BFN. When af still wasn't there five days later, BFP.

I am hopeful you have a sticky bean in there!!!

Last edited by XXforhubby; October 1st, 2014 at 07:38 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, definitely don't count yourself out yet BlueBonnet. The LE diet screws with your cycles. When I got PG with DS3, I O'd on about CD26! So you may not be late as such yet.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast