Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies! Hope there's lots more BFPs rolling in soon!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10dpo today...took a cheapo test. BFN. I expected that. I have back cramping today so pretty sure I'm going to be officially out by this evening. My usual LP is 7/8 days so that is my only hope.

Who's testing next??

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 4 DPO and already I feel like I have been waiting forever. This is our first cycle trying. DH asked me 2 days ago if I think it's a boy or girl. I was like, "What the hell? I haven't even got a positive pregnancy test! I don't wanna get my hopes up!" But he really believes he/she is in there. *sigh* I hope so too. Good luck to everyone out there.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am seeing a lot of you taking your tests at 10 DPO and such. Is it likely to get a result that early? I have plenty of WONDFO ones at home but I doubt they are for early testing. I may have to go splurge and get an early response one, because I can't wait to know!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 7DPO today (posted on the september thread). I have sore boobs, vivid dreams... that's about it. Dying to test but its so early. I am sending you all that need it my BOY DUST in exchange for some girl power that I desperately need!! I hope i'm pg cause i'm def not wanting to continue this diet. I just want a big plate of chocolate chip cookies with 4 glasses of milk. haha
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Linzshine,
    Sounds like my same exact symptoms that let to my recent bfp. Good luck, you have a great chance for a bfp. p.s. i saw my bfp at 9 dpo.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aymie - it's possible to get a positive on a wondfo at 10 dpo (but odds are VERY low, under 10%). Odds are better with a FRER, but then they are so expensive comparatively! For my m/c cycle, I got a positive on a wondfo earlier (13 dpo) than FRER (14 dpo). I wouldn't waste a FRER at 10 dpo. I'm starting with FRER on 12 dpo personally.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im crossing into Oct as part of my 2WW and if we get to attempt again right away should this one not take and because I had to have a colposcopy today, my second 2WW will end on Halloween... Oh joy LOL two 2ww in one month!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Nahri. I'm also in my second 2ww for September. Last cycle I O on September 1st. This cycle was likely the 29th.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri - I will have 2 in October as well.. YAY.. AF is due Halloween next cycle (due 10/3 this cycle). Hopefully we are both pg right now so it's irrelevant

Still no symptoms. Definitely expecting a BFN on FRER tomorrow. Still haven't lost all 5 lbs of weight from my loss pregnancy. I guess if I have to do this another month I can really buckle down and focus on losing those last 2-3 lbs? Trying to see the silver lining, but it's hard ladies!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast