Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear that Linz. Good luck next cycle
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear it xxforhubby! I can relate...I'm heading into cycle EIGHT of ttc. It sucks. I have 5 kids and they were all one cycle of ttc except the last one was 2 cycles. So I'm going nuts. Starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me.....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear XX and Linz....

I want to put this question out to anyone who has been "swaying" for more than one cycle, are you doing anything differently from cycle to cycle? For me, I did the most ridiculously aggressive sway for our first cycle, BFN. The next cycle I backed off on the use of repHresh and Sylk (i.e. I used less), but still BFN. The third cycle, I dropped them entirely, and BFP. Yay! Is this what others are doing (not necessarily specifically repHresh/sylk, but the strategy of dropping things). Just curious about what others are doing....

Nahri, I'd be a bit crazy too. Did you get a second "white" result?

Fivebabies, I don't think there is anything is wrong with you. If you are swaying for a girl (which is my assumption), you are doing lots to try to reduce your chances of conception. You probably just have one or two things that are just a little too much. I don't know what your swaying tactics are, but I couldn't get pregnant with the use of any jellies. Atomic was the same way, which is why she advised me to drop it. If you are using those, i would consider dropping them.
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    I want to put this question out to anyone who has been "swaying" for more than one cycle, are you doing anything differently from cycle to cycle? For me, I did the most ridiculously aggressive sway for our first cycle, BFN. The next cycle I backed off on the use of repHresh and Sylk (i.e. I used less), but still BFN. The third cycle, I dropped them entirely, and BFP. Yay! Is this what others are doing (not necessarily specifically repHresh/sylk, but the strategy of dropping things). Just curious about what others are doing....

In 2011 I tried for 11 cycles... Diet for mths before that. I tried crazy stuff for the first few mths and then changed a few things here and there. The only things I didn't mess with was some of the pills and supps. I did get sad after every bfn because I had signs of being prego but I think stopping the cranberry pills at O may have messed up something and caused the egg to not stay attached. When I finally got prego it was after giving up everything and enjoying the typical Christmas feast. I had planned to give up and sell all baby stuff and then DH decided he didn't want to stop so we pretty much did a half ass try with a few supps we had left and added soy and got preg right away with DS3.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually not swaying at all. I don't care what gender comes next. The only thing that I could even consider a sway technique is FR...we dtd a LOT! lol
    Last edited by fivebabies; October 3rd, 2014 at 03:29 PM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fivebabies I'm with you! I'm not swaying just FX for my BFP. I want a baby now!!!

Purplepoet what days did you take soy and how much did you take? how many cycles did you try it?

XX and Linz hang in there girls! I think towards the end of October we're all going to see a lot of BFP's

I have such a good feeling about this month. I'm very relaxed and just excited, I'm looking forward to Halloween as well.

Yogi today's cd 8... we BD early this morning. I also take baby aspirin, not b6 though. What is the green tea and b6 supposed to help with?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Realised this morning that my BMI has got down to 18 now so had a couple of DH's chocolate cookies after my veggie stir fry tonight! Still no PG or O symptoms for me so I've not bothered testing. Maybe next week if still no AF.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

October 2WW

Thanks ladies! I am doing better now, mentally. The diet, I am on the PCOS version, has really changed my cycle drastically. I am still nursing my 16mo old 4-6x a day still. At first we did no supp., then cycle 2 we did Vitex AF-O. That messed me up! Last cycle, 3, I got very sick before and after o. I think that dropped my condition too low. Besides fiber and folic acid, I take myo-inositol and a choline supp. I have to take these even when not swaying for other health reasons.

For cycle 4, we are dropping the Sylk, even though we only use a little for lube. Last time we did bd every four days instead of at pos. opk, but our attempt ended up the night before my pos. opk. I think that timing along with being sick caused a BFN.

We are still going to do bd every 4 days and see if that works again. 4 is my lucky number, so hopefully it won't fail me now! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XXforhubby; October 3rd, 2014 at 05:16 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hangs in there linzshine! You will join us in a few.
    TigerLily I am taking b12 because i read somewhat it helps prevent miscarriage. The green tea for more CM.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok, that's good. Is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast