Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2ww No doupt is the hardest thing ever !
    I cant keep my mind out of it!
    Today im 7dpo feeeew😰
    3 more days to test!
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi&booboo View Post
    Yey came home after taking my girls the the theater and costume shopping to my +opk. What a sigh of relief. I thought this day would never come. I definitely needed this outing for a distraction.
    Yay for +!! Hope this is your month

Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    I'm definitely in the frustrated camp too. It's now been three months since I stopped BF and I've still no cycle. I'm worried too that weight loss has stopped my body ovulating at all. Feel torn between just plodding on patiently and increasing my fat intake until I get my first period, then going back onto LE fully then. But I think the latter may make the body think blue thoughts!
    I've always had AF return really early while BFing, so I can't relate there, but even though I had AF I wasn't fertile and that was frustrating, too. If you're willing to take a month off, do it. If you're not ovulating, there's no point in swaying. I really hope AF shows quickly for you, but be careful because you will probably ovulate first

Quote Originally Posted by Twins6boysinall View Post
    I thought I'd post this here first. There's no doubt I am pregnant. Now I need prayers for it to stick!
    Good luck everyone. yogi your tests look great.
    Congratulations! HH9M

Quote Originally Posted by Linzshine32 View Post
    Yay twins!!!

Yogi yay for a Pos sending you my blue dust! I FINALLY got a pos opk lady night at cd 17! It was still pos this morning but we had our one attempt last night. Fingers crossed it worked and its a GIRL!
    Woohoo, hope you caught that egg Pink dust!!

Quote Originally Posted by pkdream View Post
    Congratulations Twins! My +opk came in this morning too so the 2ww has commenced...
    Pink dust!!

Quote Originally Posted by business.woman View Post
    2ww No doupt is the hardest thing ever !
    I cant keep my mind out of it!
    Today im 7dpo feeeew😰
    3 more days to test!
    You're strong for holding out til 10dpo!!

I'm 4dpo and will start testing at 8dpo... 9dpo if I can hold out. I'm trying to stay busy and have mostly succeeded this weekend because we were moving furniture around and rearranging rooms. My kids have also had a stomach bug that started with DH last Monday (right before my +opk!), then the toddler Wednesday night, and the older boys both woke up sick in the wee hours of Saturday morning. I'm the only one who hasn't had it... yet. :fingersx: I keep chanting in my head: sickness sways pink, sickness sways pink.
    I'm already obsessing over names and I need to stop, because I'm going to be absolutely gutted if I see a BFN - it's only our first cycle, so I'm not expecting it to happen so fast.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck Bee. It brightens up my day when I see BFP's. Keeps me motivated and wanting to move on. I hope this is your month too! Good Luck and I hope you get your bfp in a few days. I had a pep talk with the dh' s jewels hahaha. Lets see if that works
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bee
    Yeah im trying to be as strong as possible , i promised myself I wont test till 10dpo
    Its my first cycle as well 😍
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my postive opk yesterday but we didn't attempt per advice from my doctor since im still waiitng on some test results. We did dtd 5 days ago though and im hoping there weren't some left over friends to fertilize the egg.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Major congrats twins!

I had a cheat day yesterday and woke up to a positive OPK this morning! I had veggie fajitas for lunch (too many tortilla chips) and 2 slices of veggie pizza for dinner. I got my OPK a full 2 days later than normal so I think I had to do something to bring on ovulation. Hopefully my cheats didn't de-rail freaking SEVEN months on the diet . Off to do a 6 mile run this morning and BD before I leave for my trip!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe the cheat day brought on O for you BlueBonnet. I'm assuming the my severe LE for six months has kept O from coming. So if we're not PG by the end of this month, I'm taking a slight break for two months, and hoping that relaxing on LE a bit brings on O for me. We can't get our DG with no O!

I had a wonderful cheat day yesterday DH and I went to a hotel on Park Lane in London and had afternoon tea. I had the veggie sandwiches and then the cucpcakes without the icing, but I ate all of the scones (no cream) and petit fours. DH bought me a glass of champagne too! It was a sunny day so we wandered around London and the parks. My feet hurt afterwards but it was lovely. After we got home and put the kids to bed (they'd been with Grandma) we had a Chinese takeaway and a bottle of Cava. I had mini veg spring rolls, veg curry and steamed rice, so as LE friendly as possible, but I ate lots! Really special and fun day
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    weezie - I bet my cheat day did finally bring on O and you are right, we have to be able to get pg to get a DD! Congrats on your lovely day - you earned it! Maybe it was enough to bring your cycle back before November !
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks BlueBonnet xxx
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

October 2WW

Cd 21
    Still no +opk......

I will test again after my workout. Yesterday I got the darkest line that I have had since I started doing opk's, but still not positive.
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast