Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to be your guys cheer leader!! Come on "O"

I was thinking about it and the last time I swayed pink my ovulation was delayed too. I wonder if it has anything to do with the diet.

BFP BFP here we come!!
    25 15 13 8 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Next week I see an RE, and I will let you know what she says about YIs effect, if any, on fertility. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone and hoping to join you guys next month! I will keep checking up on how everyone is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! CD 25 here, almost 26. I'm anywhere between 6-11dpo. (the joy of not knowing when you ovulate). Anyway, I just had the strangest thing happen to me. I'm trying not to symptom spot this cycle but this I couldn't ignore.

A man rents out our basement. We have an upstairs, downstairs, and basement. OH is out this evening so I was watching some Netflix in our room upstairs. I heard the man come home and go down to his basement. About 3-4 minutes after I started smelling fried chicken. I thought it was just a strange smell that drifted in from outside (my window is open) but I couldn't stop smelling it so I went downstairs to see if perhaps he had left fried chicken in the kitchen. Nothing! I even opened the fridge... so now I was really curious. I went outside and stood out in our yard but didn't smell anything so I came back in and suddenly not only was I smelling fried chicken again but I was also smelling pot! I went down and knocked on his basement door and asked him to humor me. I asked if he had been smoking pot and he said yes a few hours ago, and I said ok and by chance are you eating fried chicken and he laughed and said he also had some before he came home!!! I just ran upstairs to tell you guys because that is insane!

I had felt really dizzy earlier in the day so around 2pm I took a cheap dollar store test but it was negative. So what do you ladies think? Symptom or weird coincidence? Atomic always says if you have true pg symptoms then it will show positive on a hpt but this is just bizarre.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazy TigerLily! 😄 My girlfriends early pregnant symptoms were sensitivity to smells. I know symptoms can vary with each pregnancy. You will know in a few days, either you will get a BFP, more symptoms or both!

GL!

By the way, this made me laugh so hard I almost woke up my 16mo old sleeping on me!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swear I am so exhausted from this horrible month. The only positive is that I got in all of my attempts in. I was bding without protection every other day and I bd early morning & night following the afternoon of what I believe was my +opk and one bd the night after. I am soooo done and I haven't bd this much since I was in high school with the dh. I can't believe we did it but we did and I feel more accomplished this month as far as bd'ing goes but bummed with this stupid cycle. Now the waiting begins. Good Luck to everyone still in this torturing 2WW.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Early symptoms are so confusing
    I have the gut feeling that im not pregnant , but the symptoms keep showing up! I tried not to pay atrention to them 😖
    I feel dizzy , lower backacke , , tired ..
    I wanna get pg next month cuz im not happy with my diet
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tigerlily I have the sense of smell thing going to. It's funny I was in the kitchen with two of my boys and I smelled something nasty and asked if either of them pasted gas. They said no. Then one of my twins comes out from the living room laughing away saying he farted and gaged his brother. The joy of having boys.LOL

If it makes you feel any better those cheap tests don't work for me. I use the first response it's worth the extra money.
    25 15 13 8 5

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a tww symptom site that is sure to drive any OCD wanna-be-mamma crazy! It does me anyway

http://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    So I got my first + on Saturday Afternoon 10/18 CD 22 and today Tuesday 10/21 my cbfm decided to give me my eggy lol. Very unsual because if anything my cheapy opk's are getting lighter. This month sucked but I am glad I got my attemps in!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay pos opks! I hope this is our month!

Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast