Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Me+4 View Post
    Just to give you ladies a little bit of hope. I'm 8 days late and had to wait til 14 dpo to get a proper BFP! Thank you for all your support and simply being there and understanding. Wish me pink and good luck to everyone!!! X
    Woohoooooo!!!!! Stick, baby, stick!

Quote Originally Posted by missxo143 View Post
    Hello Ladies I am currently 7DPO and well I tested and maybe I'm crazy but I think I see an extremely faint positive. I am going to test again tomorrow and continue to see if its a real BFP or not
    I see it! Yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily12 View Post
    I'm cd29, last cycle was 33 days long, and tested today with a FRER. Bfn. I've felt like crying about it all day. I don't have any symptoms. I don't even have AF symptoms. The thought of trying another month and all the waiting that goes with this is devastating to me. Waiting for AF, waiting to O, waiting to test, then bfn and waiting for AF again. I hate it.

I hate knowing that I tried as hard as I possibly could have this month and it still didn't work makes me feel like a failure. Like not a single day went by without sperm up there waiting for an egg, there was always fresh sperm

I know it's only my second cycle trying and a lot of people take longer to conceive so I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I just felt like this should have been easy for us. We're in our early twenties, not even 25 yet. The women in my family pop out babies all the time on accident, twins even! Yet, I can't seem to have one on purpose.

My bfn today broke my heart.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the rant. I'm just awfully sad.
    Hugs, TigerLily. The thing that helped me when we tried 15mths for DS2 was to remember even if everything is perfectly aligned, we still only had a 20% chance of conception each cycle. How many dpo are you? Are you temping/charting? Fingers crossed that it's just too early for you, hon.

AFM, my temp jumped this morning, so I got my hopes up. BFN! But, I'm only 9dpo, so it's all good. Until this afternoon I checked my cervix and I've started spotting. Looks like the reddish side of pink, so I think I'm out this cycle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be implantation dip and spotting Bee. Don't strike yourself out already. 9 dpo is still very early.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily12 View Post
    I'm cd29, last cycle was 33 days long, and tested today with a FRER. Bfn. I've felt like crying about it all day. I don't have any symptoms. I don't even have AF symptoms. The thought of trying another month and all the waiting that goes with this is devastating to me. Waiting for AF, waiting to O, waiting to test, then bfn and waiting for AF again. I hate it.

I hate knowing that I tried as hard as I possibly could have this month and it still didn't work makes me feel like a failure. Like not a single day went by without sperm up there waiting for an egg, there was always fresh sperm

I know it's only my second cycle trying and a lot of people take longer to conceive so I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I just felt like this should have been easy for us. We're in our early twenties, not even 25 yet. The women in my family pop out babies all the time on accident, twins even! Yet, I can't seem to have one on purpose.

My bfn today broke my heart.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the rant. I'm just awfully sad.
    Tiger dont feel bad for having the feelings you have. We are here to listen and you can vent when ever as many times as you want. Don't give up and keep trying. I felt the same way 9 months ago and im still here. Use this cycle as a trial cycle and to see what you can do to boost your chances for next month. Good luck and sending you big squishy hugs.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiger maybe you could start a new hobby or volunteering?? If you start crocheting then you could sell what you make!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!!! For all these BFP's!! Congrats everyone. To everyone over LE and the whole ttc buzz don't give up!! Your BFP is just round the corner, im due in April and it took me 4 mths to conceive and 7 months on the diet, I don't know what was worse the diet or ttc!! Anyway good luck all it will happen XX
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations for the BFPs and hugs to those feeling down. It's really hard this swaying + ttc lark and I'm only right at the start. I have huge admiration for those of you who have stuck with it for months. Tiger, I had six months at home once and found a daily exercise class, the coffee with some of the girls from it before a few hours in the library a much better day than staring at the walls if that is any help...

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally have confirmed O and am only 3dpo not the 8dpo FF thought. Definitely feeling calmer now. I was a complete bitch at work yesterday to those I manage, like really bad PMS which I haven't suffered from since a teen. Will be sending apologetic emails and chocolate today and feel rather ashamed! I'm on a trip for a week now too so can't even apologise face to face. I need to get a grip! I can't behave like that every month O is a few days late! Don't think it's any kind of symptom just think I was super stressed out.

Those of you with more experience, should I expect AF a few days late if I Od late? I am trying not to get my hopes up unnecessarily. AF should be due next weekend and there seems little point testing any early because I'd be less than 10dpo but we will see if I can manage to stick to that...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pkdream- O late=late AF. GL with your trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well this morning its a bfn :/ maybe my test was faulty yesterday, I will test again on monday when i will be 10dpo 1025140738.jpg
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I might test before the month is over...I ovulated around October 20th, made one attempt October 20th. With my previous pregnancies I waited to test until the day I expected AF although I felt pregnant a few days before that. How many days past O should I test?

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast