Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    It definitely sounds promising for both of you! Missxo, I hope that line gets darker!

I'm 11dpo and I've been spotting in small amounts the past 3 days, but my temp is still above the CL and I just wish AF would show (or I'd get a BFP!) because this is torture. I think it's bothering me so much because this was my one shot to ttc until next May/June (if DH is still on board). I'm ready to move on in either direction. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, but I keep POAS because I can't help myself. Hurry up, AF, because I've spent enough money today as it is! Our tv broke this morning (it was 8 years old, but still, we weren't planning to replace it until tax time) and I just got some other quite disappointing news, so I'm doing my best not to succumb to a bad mood this evening. The no AF thing is just making it worse. I guess I should go look into the personalized sways for next year.
    Its not over til AF shows hope youll get your BFP!
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi&booboo View Post
    Missxo & Tarasue,

These are a definite pregnancy symptoms..Good luck and I hope we hear bfp soon!
    Thank you! I am going to call my OBGYN and ask for blood work to see today since ill be over that way anyway lol, I am actually feeling nausea now that is usually the first sign :/
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there bee! Why is this your one chance until next summer?? I am giving myself until January, if no Bfp by then, no baby #3 for me.... I already have two winter babies, so I want to stay away from getting preggo feb- June. After then I really feel like I'm pushing the clock, as I would be 37..... It's now or never!!

Is it possible to release two eggs a few days apart? I know it's probably highly unlikely, but didn't know if it is possible?

I promised myself I would test tomorrow, I know it will be negative as I think I ovulated only 5 days ago.

Good luck girls on this last week of October. I hope we all get double dark lines, if not see you guys in nov 2ww!
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am about 5-6dpo too. I am going to wait til Halloween! I am feeling crampy, bloated. Could be pms. Could be a little one❤️. Time will tell.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im pregnant and leaking too
    I was worried and posted in babycenter and they said its normal
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ur signs sound promising ladies !!!
    FX for dozens of BFPs ✌✌✌
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did an early detection test today and it was a BFN, really hope the test is wrong :/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't see a line on either of those missxo but bfn's right now doesn't mean you're not pregnant. Hopefully you'll get a nice dark bfp soon!!! FX!

Tarasue, I swear it felt like I O'd twice this month too! 2 days apart. Never had it happen before.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like I'm joining the list of names for late ovulation. CD 17 and no sign of O Going to try bd every morning till I get my crosshairs.
    Bloody kids though! Just about to bd this morning when one of the kids knocks on the door Moment gone.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are all sounding very promising and definitely pregnancy symptoms. So exited, I hope you all have your bfp soon!

I can't believe I still haven't ovulated. CD 35 or something and still waiting..
    So I probably won't have an october 2 ww, didn't see that coming
    (2011) en (2012) en (2016)

Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast