Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for those waiting to test Sorry for not doing personals, I'm having trouble keeping up.

Junie, fingers crossed hubby changes his mind

Afm, after a barely there fade in pattern I got a +OPK yesterday afternoon. We weren't able to bd yesterday morning due to a knock on our bedroom door We were thankfully able to this morning. I am hoping we can again tomorrow morning (dh is too tired at night). I'll do another OPK this morning and this afternoon, see what comes up.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck boysway!!

I'm 9 dpo today. AF is due today. Not testing until Friday. With baby #3 I didn't get even a faint bfp until after 20+dpo so I always would rather wait to test.

Hoping for lots of BFPs this month!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, just been thinking...how is it that the weeks pass so quickly until you TTC!? Every day feels like a month! I'm only on CD7

Good luck to people testing!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of sticky luck fivebabies

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, so I got a slightly darker +OPK yesterday afternoon It's barely there this morning. I hope it was actually O. If that is the case I will be 1 dpo tomorrow So excited. Even happier that we were able to bd the morning, night and morning after I got the +OPK I hope and pray that does the trick.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed Boysway this is your month for BFP!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like fantastic timing this month Boysway! I've got everything crossed!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so exciting boysway! Definitely sounds promising! I hope this is your month!!!!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed

My fade in OPKs have been a bit weird this month, and I just got my +OPK!!! Earlier than expected by at least two days. I now have to figure out how to steal my DH away from his late night shift at work tonight! Or at least on his dinner break

test.jpg

TTC my first baby at 39 years old!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's definitely a +OPK mina Good luck.

Well, according to FF I am 3 dpo. which means we bd on the day and night of O (and morning after). Hopefully that will be enough.

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast