Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2WW

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping to maybe get a way early Bfp today(7-8dpo), no go.... Now I am definitely in the nov 2ww club.

Let's see some lines this month girls!!
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a beautiful +opk Mina, don't let it go to waste, get 'em!
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you tarasue, I'm definitely going to fetch him! Thank god he's cooperating for now!

Boysway that sounds like enough to me!!! Good luck!!! I'm right behind you. Fx for all of us November BFPs!!!

TTC my first baby at 39 years old!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies, I am hesitant to say that I will be joining you all in the 2ww. I had an ultrasound today, and I have a dominant follicle that is 2cm. They estimate I will O in the next 24 hours. We had an attempt 2 days ago and will have another attempt tomorrow morning-- to cover our bases.

I am cautiously optimistic, since my cycles are so wacky. We will see. It is hard to not get my hopes up, but after 5 cycles and counting...sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck XX

Afm, FF has put O on the same day I got my +OPK (this has happened before). So, I am 3 dpo Bring on an awesome November for bfp's.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 6dpo. I think I'll test tomorrow. I know it will be negative but I'm just anxious to POAS, lol. According to FF our one attempt was day before O!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, 6 dpo is definitely too early. But, if it gets the POAS urge out of your system for a short time, might as well. Generally implantation doesn't occur till 6-9 dpo even then, it's usually another two days till there is enough HCG in your system to get a bfp. Good luck
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

November 2WW

I am 11-12 dpo and I couldn't resist doing another test this am...another BFN. I have not exercised in 3 days because I am just so tired and sick to death of it! Still managing to stick to the diet (plus a few Halloween treats!) but overall I am thinking I can't possibly do this for another month! 😞

I am really just pissed that I have to do any of this while everyone else I know did nothing and got a girl anyway! So angry, defeated, drained, pitiful, and just sad.
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; November 1st, 2014 at 08:47 AM.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear you 2boys. I am keeping on top of the exercise, but the diet I have been slacking on... I am 7-8dpo and am holding off testing until Monday.

I have a cousin who has 5 girls, he wanted a boy so bad he wasn't even there when the last two were born. He is the A-Hole if the family, and shouldn't even be a parent in my opinion.. But regardless, i understand how your feeling. Give it a couple more days and hopefully you get the pretty pink Bfp
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am officially joining the 2ww with you ladies. I really hope we all get our BFP's and the baby bundle we desire. I am trying so hard to stay positive and to send positive thoughts outward. GL and FX for all of us!! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast