Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I will test on Sunday if AF doesn't show. I am spotting constantly but no cramping and not enough for a pad. My prep-AF spotting I always have cramping, which Is how I know AF is coming. This is weird though but maybe just a light period. Before I had DS2 I was blessed with super light periods with only a day or two of cramping. Maybe this is AF?

Let's place a bet shall we? I wager AF is coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll gladly bet you're pregnant

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd bet if you were temping and not BFing. But I bet AF will come for me. :/

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the BFing is effecting things. My prolactin level is a 13, and I am only nursing 3-4 times a day. We'll see though. Maybe I am one of those women that has to wean to get pregnant. Who knows!

I'll keep you ladies posted. I don't feel pregnant though.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O xx, I am anxiously waiting for you to test!

Maiden 10 dpo is still early!!

Today I am impatiently waiting my dr to call with my hcg levels. I feel they just have to be at 0 or close enough. 2 weeks ago I was at 38. Last week I was at 17.
    Last night I noticed some ewcm. Today I have it also but my opk's are not starting to fade in. I just can't shake the feeling my opk's won't work and I will miss ovulation! I am on cd11 now. Well, I am calling it cd11 even though I only had a 3 day break of no bleeding from mmc.

There is a new moon on the 22, which will be cd15 for me. I thought it would be interesting to ovulate then just because I usually o around a full moon

Good luck ladies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am keeping everything crossed for you Queen3blue! I hope you catch your Golden Egg with a pink sperm!! 😊❤️❤️

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    xx - Sorry you're having a rough time. Everyone is different -- bfing with af caused no changes for me, no gushes, nothing different. Big difference post-baby is not nearly as much cm. I only get ewcm 2 days before af, not around o. We've been having less and less sessions and they got really short. Last cycle we were down to once a day. I know I'm not producing anything anymore. She finally said no to that earlier this week and went her first 24 hours with none, almost 28 months old. I didn't want to force her to wean, so I'm very happy it went so peacefully.

mybyc - Physically and mentally. If you get rid of excess stuff it helps make your goals clearer. Just go through your closets, drawers, cupboards, etc. and see what you don't need anymore. Clean everything like you expect someone is coming. It gives you a fresh start and sense of expectation, ready for something good to come into your life.

I think I ovulated? This is the first time my Clearblue digital never gave me a smiley! I thought it was close the past two days, so I tried to double check with dipsticks later in the day, but they were so hard to read. And today my temp went up and my cm dried, so it must've happened last night.
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you xx! :-D

Sageviolet, how frustrating to not know if/when you ovulate!! I am having those feeling right now

Dr just called to say my hcg is down to 8.8. I thought for sure it would be closer to zero!! I think anything 5 and under is considered not pregnant??
    I do have good feeling I will o this weekend though.....fx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2dpo

I am still BFing a 2yo and this morning I woke up leaking, which I haven't done in a year. I didn't feel full they were just leaking. It was funny.

I also had hot flashes early this morning and thought I was getting a fever since my kids have been sick for a week now.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX, I feel weird. Not pregnant, but definitely not quite as usual. Could be symptom spotting or a cyst, I think. But I will say that 5/6 pregnancies I didn't feel pregnant at all until at least 5, usually 6w.

Queen, sounds like your hcg is dropping very steadily. I'm sure that's good, if frustrating. Praying for a new moon O for you this month!

Sage, well done BFing your daughter for so long. It does look like you just Oed, fx for you. I have only gotten a smiley on a CB digi once, last cycle. I saved the test stick, and this month when my cheap OPK strips were at their very darkest I tested with a CB digi and got a blank circle, despite the lines looking just like last month's! I don't really trust those digis. And I definitely 100% Oed, I'd bet my life on it based on how I feel and my chart.

Ladies, I had another migraine tonight. My 3rd this month! They are hormonal for me and caused by high estrogen levels. I had EWCM again today, too. My cramping finally disappeared completely, thank god. This is by far the strangest cycle I've ever had in the past 3 years. I've had pretty bad insomnia the past 2 nights and tonight, too. I am prone to insomnia but I always get it right before AF, almost always just the one nighy before. However, I also had insomnia very early on with my last (twin + ginormous cyst) pregnancy. Trying not to get my hopes up though.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast