Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs XX take good care of yourself this Christmas, I'll be thinking of you

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I finally got some really dark urine this afternoon at 13DPO, and I tested with my supposedly 10miu cheapies and this one German drugstore early HPT I had, that claim 15-25miu sensitivity on the box and to give results from 3 days before Af is due. Alas, everything stark white BFN.

I had more EWCM again today, including a very stretchy clear string. I still can't get over how weird it is to have EWCM in my LP. The last 5 days I've had bad insomnia (not uncommon but this has been much worse than any I've had in a long time), and in addition the past 3 nights I've slept very poorly, waking up a lot, restless, and getting up after less than 6 hours sleep the 2 nights before last, unable to sleep more. That is extremely unusual for me as normally I sleep very heavily and long once I fall asleep, in fact I often don't wake up to alarms. 9-12 hours is how much I typically sleep. So I am convinced that I have at least 1 cyst if I'm not pregnant. I may even try to see a dr tomorrow if any are still open, to get an ultrasound and hcg/estrogen/progesterone blood work. I fear a cyst delaying O and messing up my cycles and I don't want my O timing off the next few months. Fx drs are open tomorrow and I can get a walk in appointment.
    Last edited by maidentomother; December 21st, 2014 at 05:35 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

December 2WW

Thank you so much Junie! Your kind words mean more than you could know 😘. Over the past 3 days I allowed myself cheats and took off exercise (normally I am super strict). It is now time to get my head together and buckle back down!

I hope you get your girl Junie- I am keeping an eye out!!

I'll see some of you in January, and GL to those still waiting to test.

Hopefully there is still some pink baby dust left out there for me...I am beginning to think I am all out of any kind of baby dust...😞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck QueenB and Eleena! Sending you both lots of positive vibes!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX, I'm feeling out of baby dust, too. 3rd temp drop in a row today. I'm still above coverline but not even going to test today. What was the supplement that was making your FSH so crazy high, btw?

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say happy Christmas to everyone and hope we are all celebrating the births of our baby girls (or boys if your swaying other way) in 2015! My attempt is New Years Eve! Xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a note to say I'm following this thread daily and I'm rooting for you guys! I'm so sorry for how long it is taking and definitely enjoy some good cheats during the 2WW/AF especially around Christmas. Swaying is so incredibly difficult - you guys are doing great.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

December 2WW

Maiden- I was taking inositol to regulate my neurotransmitters in my brain in response to hormone fluctuations in my menstrual cycle. In 2008, I had a flurry of seizures, and they couldn't find a cause. However, I had stopped BC two weeks prior, and the neurologist hypothesized the seizures may have been hormone related. I only took 500mg, but increased my dose to 2000mg twice a day when we started to ttc to boost egg quality and lower insulin levels.

Looks like I should have left well enough alone! We'll see what my FSH is now.

Last edited by XXforhubby; December 22nd, 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TWW second cycle after a mc. If this doesn't work we won't be trying for 6 months which im completely fine with =)

2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cherry blossom, best of luck!

AF found me so on to TTC cycle #6. I always did prefer even numbers!

My Ovulation Chart

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast