Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like a lot of us are going for a girl... a few boys! I would responsed to everyone but I barely have time to read much on here. I hope everyone gets lucky for the Holidays.

I am 3dpo and feel bloated today to the point that I can not eat much. Also had heartburn last night. I really hope to test around xmas and get an early bfp but I may wait until the day after.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

December 2WW

I am not sure what my body is doing. One moment I feel like i am going to get my period, and another moment I don't.

One thing though, I am really hoping you all get your BFPs. I just can't bear to hear about it. Even my step-brother's girlfriend is pregnant with their second child, unexpectedly, of course! I am on cycle 5 now, and it is getting to me. I am starting to wonder if it is even meant to be. I will check in, from time to time, but I need to pull back.

Thanks 💞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs XX
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX, I get it. Cycle 5 for me too. BFN again today at 12DPO and cramping again.

You would go to opening night instead or in addition? I truly don't quite get how they're organizing it as both rock festivals are the same days, same lineups, same production companies. And the locations are 6 hours apart. I don't envy thr bands. Not at all surprised we like the same music.
    Last edited by maidentomother; December 20th, 2014 at 07:17 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for your understanding! I would go to Muse's opening night!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alrighty, I'll try to do both then! Thanks for the advice.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I am in the 2ww!! As long as my opk's don't stay positive for days.
    Today is the winter solstice and a new moon, if today is my o day that would be pretty cool!!

Really hoping maiden and xx get a bfp!! I think you both still have a good shoot
    And sageviolet and purplepoet get their New Years bfp. And anyone else that I missed.
    Best wishes ladies!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think I am too!! 2nd cycle after miscarriage. We had an attempt Thursday as I thought I'd missed ovulation and Got a +opk yesterday which turned negative today,and we had another attempt today. Dh released on his own Friday too so hope this doesn't sway blue 😕
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you QueenB3blue, but I am moving on to cycle 6. I am ok. I feel until my hormones get balanced out from a supplement I was taking (not for swaying purposes), I won't get a BFP. It caused my FSH to be 44.5!!!

I will be Oing around our 11th wedding anniversary on the 3rd.

GL to you Queen and Eleena- I hope you two catch the Golden egg with a pink sperm- you deserve it after all you have been through!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Queen, Oing on new moon + solstice is totally awesome. Fx it's a lucky pink month for both you & eleena.

I am trying to get concentrated urine. 15 hours without fluids and still no luck. BFN still on my cheapies with dilute urine. Since last night I've been having shooting pains in my left breast (the one that wasn't operated on). Never had THAT symptom before.

At least I'm 13DPO with no AF. I did have minor temp drops yesterday and today, but I'm still way above coverline at 98.8. Cramping on and off still but no spotting. Time is passing soooo slowly.

XX, best wishes for next cycle. I may be joining you soon.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast