Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie- I totally get it! I think you have to do what you believe you have to do. I would temp too in your shoes. Hell, you see I am! It is the only somewhat obsessed thing I am doing though. But like you, I want to know what my body is doing and if improvements are happening. I am hoping beyond hope that you get to try this cycle! Please update us after your appointment! FX and 🙏!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- Well my temp shot up this morning and usually goes to 98something after I O. But looking at my chart, what should I call O day? Do I need more temps? I felt I may have Oed last night and we BD. I hope we caught the egg! I know you can't go by cramping, but this cramping felt different than a few days ago.

What do you ladies think?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks XX! I've decided that since I am OK with another boy and I know that I can't help myself from thinking about it. I might as well temp to be a little bit less in the dark

My Dr. is great but I'm not sure how helpful the appt will be. I think bottom line is I will know whether there is anything still in my uterus which shouldn't be there and he might give me a tip where I am at in my cycle BUT he doesn't want me already trying (for emotional reasons I think) so I don't know how much he will say.

Do you think you have O'd yet XX?
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw your other post XX I would say you O'd on the 23rd or 27th. Do you have any CM to go along with the temps? How does your chart compare to previous ones? I think it will become clearer in a few days.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Junie! I did have a huge run of EWCM on the 22-25th. TMI- On the 25th I had some chunky brown CM in the evening when I went to the bathroom. On my panty liner I noticed a pink spot but not when wiping. It went away and has not returned since. I'm not sure when I Oed either. Maybe I had a fall back rise yesterday and Oed earlier. You're right, time will tell!

I sure hope your Dr gives you information on where you may be at in your cycle. FX for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie, I think it's great that you're charting again! I think the fact that you've charted before will make it less of a blue sway factor, bc it's not a new project you're starting, just an old habit you're resuming. And I really hope the bleeding is due to impending O, if you haven't Oed already. OPKs don't work well for me either bc I almost never get true positives. Very frustrating indeed.

I definitely don't think I've Oed but it's coming along on notmal schedule. When my temp drops to its lowest point, usually 97.5, it means I've had a big estrogen surge and should get my LH surge within 2-5 days. So it's even possible I'll O tomorrow, though I doubt it based on my cervix.

XX, I think you probably Oed yesterday, if you have Oed. I don't think you Oed on the 23rd. Your temps are VERY similar to mine, and some months I O on the day my temp rises to 98.2, while other months I O the day before. So I think it's also possible you will O today. But I'm leaning towards yesterday since your positive OPK was a while ago. Your timing is great either way so YAY!

Very annoyingly, I mis-dipped my CBAD tester, and it smeared so I got a false Peak reading & now I can't test for 48 hours! My monitor is still saying Low. But I will try to BD tonight just in case...even though I really don't think I will O tomorrow. But I'd rather have 2 attempts in my fertile period than miss O.
    Last edited by maidentomother; January 28th, 2015 at 11:37 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree Maiden! I would BD tonight just in case. At this point getting a BFP is important, and you have been strict with the diet and such so I think that would sway more, IMO.

I think I may have Oed yesterday or last night too. I feel we timed BDing well this time so FX! If I don't get a BFP this cycle, we'll do BD every 2-3 day next cycle, and then move to everyday from end of AF through O or 4DPO depending on temps/opks the following cycle. Time to start to pull out all the stops!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So funny how our cycles are in sync, we're both on cycle 7 TTC, and we have the same plan for the next 2 cycles. I will do BD every 3 days next month though...bc March will be the last cycle TTC for a while, so I feel I shouldn't go all out until then. I DO very much agree that so long on the diet, especially considering the IF and recent weight loss, will sway enough to sway pink despite multiple attempts. And women do get girls with multiple attempts. Plus I feel BD every day for 2 weeks will sway a bit pink.

I wouldn't do every other day or more than one attempt per day when fertile, though, as those I fear sway strongly blue.

You really worded it perfectly though...time to pull out all the stops! That's EXACTLY how I feel at this point.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree Maiden! That is why I have buckled down with the diet and have started to lose weight. I too feel this will offset the increase with attempts. Today is a fasting day and am enjoying it! I am having an iceberg salad with veggies that I am finding very refreshing! When fasting, I prefer fruits and veggies with a high water content and crunchy, if possible. It satisfies me and is low in cals. I have been doing 200-400 on fasting days, which are twice a week since I am still BFing twice a day still. It hasn't effected my milk supply so that is good!

FX for the rest of us ladies waiting! I hope to see more BFPs!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always wondered if IF would affect supply, so thank you for that input! I should add (for anyone reading this interested in IF), that I do NOT recommend serious IF for moms BFing babies under a year, and I don't recommend any type of fasting for pregnant women or moms BFing babies under 6 months.

Those foods sound ideal for fasting days, bc they're high volume and high water, too, so they help promote fullness. Good call! I tend to do low cal packaged soup or larabar type raw fruit&nut bars, or an apple/orange.

We need to get pregnant so we can (hopefully) show that IF sways pink!
    Last edited by maidentomother; January 28th, 2015 at 03:15 PM.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast