Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

I am loosing hope that I will get a BFP. I checked my CM this morning and it was light pink tinged. Usually this means that in another 5-6 days I will get my pre-AF spotting 😢. I have my RE appointment today so I have something to look forward to- getting a plan for next cycle! I will update my other post in the TTC Help and Infertility Support thread today...if you're curious.

GL to the rest of you ladies! I will stop by and check to see if you get your BFPS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XXforhubby; January 7th, 2015 at 09:22 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Af is starting today as well. I could be wrong, I spotted the day before I got my positive test in November. Either way I am just glad to see something happen, a starting point one way or the other!

Anyone thought of using soy ISO? I took it the cycle I conceived ds2. I don't want to do anything to sway blue, but it took me almost four weeks to ovulate my November cycle. Thoughts?
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

Just curious... How many of you were in November 2ww? It seems like there are a lot of us still bouncing from month to month TWW or in my case back from a devastating loss. We are all so deserving of so sticky healthy bfp's! Now who's going to be the first to start this months Bfp train?
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was is the November 2ww train. Who knows when I'll get off the TTC train! Just waiting another week or so for AF to start...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started in December 2ww so my second stop along the way

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started in the August 2ww....and counting

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I, pathetically, have been in the 2ww forums since last February. Although I have stopped posting most of the time since its getting really hard. I feel your pain.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

I started getting pink ewm yesterday and more spotting today. I'm 12 dpo so I'm expecting my period to start in 2 days. I knew I only had a slim chance but it's still disappointing 😔 so much harder trying for a girl with the one attempt. My husband is cooking breakfast and I would love some but sticking with the diet.... I admire you girls who stick with the diet and exercise for so long. I can't afford to lose much more weight since will have to start just maintaining my current weight I think...

Last edited by Sunbuny; January 7th, 2015 at 04:12 PM.
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunbuny- I have been in weight maintenance mode the better part of four months now!

GL ladies! I know with perseverance we will get our hearts desire! I just know it! And this says a lot coming from a woman who has been ttcing for 6 months and counting...unless I get a BFP in a week...here's to hoping for a miracle!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tarasue View Post
    Just curious... How many of you were in November 2ww? It seems like there are a lot of us still bouncing from month to month TWW or in my case back from a devastating loss.
    I've been on the boards since November 2013, but didn't start my sway till February 2014. It took 5 cycles for me to finally get pregnant (both my boys were oopsies with no trying) but I did take a few months off in between. I got pregnant in September but had a miscarriage in October at 7 weeks. DH doesn't want any more kids and has been talking about getting a vasectomy and has been using condoms or pulling out ever since, so I haven't really been posting since my chances of getting pregnant are slim.

After suffering severe fatigue and depression, which started a few months before the pregnancy I saw an endocrinologist thinking I had thyroid problems. Turns out my thyroid is fine, but I have severly low ferritin (iron stores) due to 11 years of heavy periods and then the miscarriage. Optimal levels are 70-90 and mine is 8! Low ferritin causes symptoms almost identical to low thyroid, as well as poor egg quality. I also found out I have low cortisol and a homozygous MTHFR mutation, which increases the risk of repeat miscarriages. My magnesium and vitamin D levels were low too which is a result of swaying (stopped all supplements in Nov 2013).

So, needless to say, I had to pretty much stop swaying to get healthy again. I'm eating red meat almost daily, taking 300mg of iron daily, switched from folic acid to folate, starting taking vitamin D and magnesium again, and the endocrinologist is having me take a more in depth cortisol test to see if my pituitary and adrenal glands are working properly.

So that's my story on why I'm mostly lurking!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast