Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2WW

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh boy, stuff is certainly happening in my uterus. I cannot tell if it's gearing either to grow a baby or start AF. I usually don't get low back aches but I have a lot today, cramping too. So if she comes soon she's likely to make life rough! These last few days are hard! Also because I'm home in stead of busy at work. Ugh!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EmileeJane View Post
    Oh boy, stuff is certainly happening in my uterus. I cannot tell if it's gearing either to grow a baby or start AF. I usually don't get low back aches but I have a lot today, cramping too. So if she comes soon she's likely to make life rough! These last few days are hard! Also because I'm home in stead of busy at work. Ugh!
    Hoping it is a pink, sticky bean burrowing in there! FX for you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!!!! Queen bee x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great lines! What a nice thing to see this morning. I'm so happy for you QueenB!

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm having period like bleeding so I don't know what is going on. I've heard that it is very very uncommon to get AF only 2 weeks after D&C and without ovulating but I could be one of the unlucky ones. Thankfully my tests are almost completely white so I think my body realized pretty quickly that I am not pregnant anymore. I have a Drs. Appt with ultrasound tomorrow and I'm sure I will find out more. I was so hoping to get lucky this cycle though

sent using tapatalk
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear that Junie. Best of luck at the Dr's tomorrow. Hope you get the best results possible for the situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes QueenB congrats, FX for sticky pink for you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX, if your cycles used to be on the shorter side, it makes sense that your body would go back to that. What did your temp do today?

I had my big temp drop this morning, yay!

Junie, I'm so sorry you're bleeding. I hope it's just breakthrough bleeding and that your body Os soon despite it (which CAN totally happen). I'm glad you're going to the dr though. Hopefully the ultrasound shows some almost mature egg(s).
    Last edited by maidentomother; January 28th, 2015 at 07:25 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maiden: Nice temp drop- do you think you O'd or are going to soon?

Sunbuny: Thanks so much! Time will tell

EmileeJane: I am so sorry that you have not gotten your BFP yet. I think it is just too early and I hope you get one very soon!

Tarasue: Are you going to test early or try to wait as long as possible?

AFM: I just hate not knowing what is going on. Unfortunately I have not become more zen about TTC and am just as obsessed as I always was. I dropped temping for my last BFP after charting for both of my boys but I just ordered a new basal thermometer and I am back on the charting train. OPKs don't work for me since I almost always have positive ones and I just want to know if I am waiting for AF or O or what.

I know everyone says that the first cycle after a M/C is crazy but I'm a boy mom- I can't handle that LOL. Honestly I think I am either gearing up for AF or I'm actually gearing up to O. The timing would fit and I think the bleeding would be heavier if it was really AF. I think this is one of those I just have to be patient things which I can't stand
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

Junie I know exactly how you feel. Post miscarriage was such a confusing and frustrating time for me so I sympathize with you.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast