Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

Hi ladies,

I noticed the January 2ww hasn't been started. I know there will be a few of us. Please feel free to join in and welcome to all the new ladies ttcing. Good Luck everyone, and I am hoping we start the New Year off to more BFPs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XXforhubby; December 21st, 2014 at 09:11 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Sorry to hear December didn't work out for you.

I should O around New Year's Eve so trying to stick to the diet this week. Ha! It's going to be very difficult with Xmas on Thursday.
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mars! I hope January works for us!! Keeping FX for you Mars!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD1 again for me. I expect I'll O between the 5th and 10th again, though being off the Vitex over a week could delay things further. Should I go back on or stay off?

XX, the concert near me has a VIP option. So I'm for sure getting it and going on Saturday. As for Friday, I will try to do that as well. There's no VIP option in Munich, though I can buy stadium seats for a bit extra. It's an oval shaped olympic stadium. Any idea what seats would be best? I've never been in a stadium for a concert. If you search ticketmaster.de for Rockavaria in May 2015 you can see the seating plan. Greyed out is already taken, blue is available. Or if that's a hassle I'll link you from my laptop, my tablet doesn't do popups.

I just read your last post in the Dec 2WW thread, how scary about the seizures! I had a mini-stroke on the Ortho Evra patch so I am convinced hormonal birth control is evil. For many other reasons, too. Let's hope off everything your body returns to its normal, healthy, fertile state.
    Last edited by maidentomother; December 22nd, 2014 at 11:04 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- I would say D1-I1 would be good. Make sure that it is not on the upper levels too much, because it makes it too hard to see what is happening on stage. Basically, in stadiums level 1-3 are good, but any thing higher you will need binoculars.

GL, I am excited for you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

Oh, I prefer to face the stage. I have had seats off to the sides before and have been disappointed. I would rather have side stage facing seats though than to have seats too high up.

Hope this helps!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome, thank you so much! I really, really appreciate the expert advice.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

So sorry you girls didn't get you Bfp last month... I hope to join you in the jan tww. Not sure where I am in my cycle since my mmc 2 weeks ago. I feel like I am having ovulation symptoms this week. Not ttc until my first complete cycle, so I may be more of a feb tww candidate.... But I may hang here with you all for the time being.

Maiden- I have seen Madonna several times, once floor, once facing the stage but in the uprights and this last time we were on the sides and could see everything going on behind the stage ads well as on stage, that was pretty good it was like seeing two different shows! The amount of work that goes into those productions is amazing! I love muse too, never seen them in concert though, my cousin has a band in St. Louis and they got to have a jam session with them a few years back. That's my two cents
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pretty certain that I will not be able to conceive until my FSH comes down. I got my results back yesterday and it was 45.4, which was higher than last month! Waiting for AMH to come back. We are perplexed, because DS1 is 4, DS2 is 18mo, I conceived them without problems, I get positive opks every month, my LP is 12-14 days, and I have NO other symptoms. The RE does NOT believe I am in menopause, like my FSH would indicate. She said it does not come about that quickly, and I would have had trouble conceiving my boys. She believes there is something else going on, since I have no symptoms of anything other than not getting pregnant. She wants me to see her partner who specializes with strange cases.

I am going to stick to the fertility diet, exercise, use opks (to make sure I am still getting a surge), and folic acid. As far as ttcing goes, we will just not use protection. I will not get a BFP until this gets worked out, and I need to take this off the table. I just want to connect with DH without getting my hopes up for nothing.

Thanks for listening and GL to everyone. Maybe there will still be some baby dust left for me when we get to the bottom of this.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tarasue, I hope your body starts gearing up to O soon if it isn't already. I'm glad to see you back in the saddle. And thank you for the advice! My cousin was the lighting expert for Tina Turner for years, so I know a bit about the amazing production that goes into these shows. But I think I will probably prefer NOT to see behind the scenes, I like my illusions. An excellent point you brought up, though! I am super jealous of you seeing Madonna, she was my very first favourite artist and I still adore her. I have ALWAYS wanted to see her live, more than any other artist. Let's hope she keeps putting out albums!

XX, I'm so sorry to hear that your FSH is still so high, and how frustrating that you don't really know why. Is there anyway to suppress it, I wonder? Your plan sounds like a good balance to me. Watch, once you stop trying it'll happen...

I am back on Vitex since it arrived yesterday, I don't want to have delayed O this month and last time I went off Vitex that's what happened. I'm really hoping my 6 days off doesn't screw with anything. And I'm going to try exercising (just walking) since I feel healed enough now for that. Plus maybe some more hardcore intermittent fasting. I'd like to lose 5kg/10lbs, for my sway and also to see how my post op body looks at that weight.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast