Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2WW

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow.. So much to catch up on in the mornings

Fx for you Junie

Maiden, really hope it works for you this month. You are such a wealth of knowledge... You'll have to peek into the 2ww forums still to answer our questions.

My temps are annoying me. My bbt dropped on Dpo 13 with just a bit of spotting, was back up over cover line dpo 14 with a little spotting last night but temp was back right down this morning. Who knows what is going on... I'm really getting over it.

I have to agree with the others... This is an amazing group with amazing people and I'm so grateful I stumbled across gender dreaming xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you, xx, but I'm feeling sad and depressed. I've been trying as long as you. I'm just starting to accept that Junie and Maiden are right, it really hasn't been that long. I found info on a fertility center I know some friends used for IVF, and it turns out they do basic stuff which would be covered by our insurance, too. Their site says they do the "day 3 test" which is really the type of bloodwork check-up I had in mind, plus a SA of dh. So we will try there next, but then again, it hasn't been a full year and we don't have any of the real warning signs they say mean you should come in sooner. Anyway the site was very informative, so I'll share it here if anyone else wants to browse the articles: Infertility Treatment in Maryland, Virginia, Philadelphia & DC | IUI, IVF, Donor Egg, Egg Freezing | Shady Grove Fertility Center

So my plan right now is try more acupuncture and learn more about the Creighton model, although I'm not optimistic about that. If we still don't have a bfp in a couple of months (I will go by 12 attempts rather than months!), I will totally be calling this place and getting the check-ups I want, what I had thought I would get underway this week.
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

3. Likes XXforhubby, maidentomother liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chin up SageViolet! I am hoping we get our BFPs soon and move on from this holding pattern! I am not sure how I will react if I ever get a BFP. I'll probably be in a state of disbelief and buy several different types of tests, because I'll doubt it could be positive!

Well at least we have each other- you ladies on this forum help tremendously!

5. Likes sageviolet liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear some of you are finding this ttc path hard. Hopefully this month is a great month for us!
    I'm 2dpo I believe so on to the waiting. I feel hopeful this cycle. We BD right near O where as past cycles I think we may have stopped BD before I Od.
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

7. Likes sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maiden~ I go off of my body's signs alone. I always get a migraine about 48 hours before, 3 days of ewcm, day after I get the VERY sharp pains for about 30 minutes, back pain with it, then I go dry and my uterus/ovaries are tender and back still hurts, then another migraine 24 hours later. AND I'm a raging b!tch over those 72 hours. lol. Every month (not pregnant or first year of nursing) for the last 20 years. Its pretty easy to know when I start ovulating again after a baby. lol.

9. Likes maidentomother, XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- you have had quite the journey. How did you decide you cut off for TTC? Based on emotional stress or the availability of your doner? Either way, seems stressful. I hope you are doing alright. You always seem to be in good spirit on here.
    Xx- what is was a miss with your blood work?
    I had some blood work done back in September and all came back fine. My doctor had told me age doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it( I'm only 30), but he offered meds if I wasn't pregnant in 6 months. Then I had that shot that screwed everything up. We sat in his office beginning of Jan and went over the last 8 or 9 months of cycles(which luckily I'd kept track of). And how easily I'd gotten pregnant with my first 2. He came to the conclusion that I may only be O ing 1/2 the time, even though I'm getting all the right signals and pos OPKs.
    He felt comfortable enough, I suppose, putting me on meds. He also knew I was anxious to TTC.
    I just find it very odd for us or people like us to be putting SO much work and effort into making a baby and for it to not happen in a certain amount of time. I find it crazy that all this temping, timed sex and opks would not yield a pregnancy within 3 months, 4 MAX!
    I can't help but feel like I very much need medicine to even me out and help me out this time. It's so bizarre.
    I also had a bit of a freak out today when I realized if I O on day 18 or so of my cycle this month, and we're lucky enough to get pregnant, my EDD would be 1st week of December! WHAT?!?!?!? This is my last shot at a 2015 baby! It breaks my heart to think if I don't conceive this month it's likely to be a year from now that I may have my baby
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cd1

I'm in a really tough place mentally right now. I have focused all my time and effort for 6 months ttc. Getting pregnant, loosing it and now ttc again and I am an emotional atomic bomb. My dr. upped my clomid to 100 this cycle, but I don't even know if I'm going to take it. I have been religiously doing 70-85 min of cardio a day, I have maybe missed 2 days since the beginning of the year, kept on top of the le diet and still have managed to gain 5 pounds... It's got to be the clomid, it just doesn't add up.

Good luck to everyone, I haven't had the time to read through all the posts in the past few days and now I feel really out of the loop. I wish you all Bfp's!!!

Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

12. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry Tarasue That is no good. Sounds like your doing everything right. I wouldn't sweat that extra weight. Who knows it may work in your favor. My doc suggested I gain 5 lbs when he saw me in sept. He told me 5 lbs can go a long way in fertility.
    Having AF show is the worst reminder. I can only imagine what it would feel like after a mc. I feel so sad for all of you that have experienced that amd it makes me scared that if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant I will also miscarry.
    Sorry I don't have much advice. I'm feeling low as well. We need a serious turn around in this group or we'll need to change it from the 2ww group to the forever wait group. Start our own long term support group! Xoxo all, good night!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

14. Thanks Junie thanked for this post
    Likes Grace, 2boysJustOneGirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX and tarasue, I'm so sorry (and surprised) AF came for you both. I swear it's this time of year, it's just BAD! Take some time away if you need to...or talk to us.

Sage, a CD3 workup is exactly what the dr should have done. I hope you find someone good at that fertility center.

EJ, I can't risk giving birth in Jan or Feb (very bad time of the year for me, I'd be at high risk for PPD) and after 2 more cycles it'll be a full year on the diet, 9 months TTC! So I will just need a break. And to possibly find another donor which is a trial as I am very picky. I would love to have the plumber here this morning service me (or just give me a donation in a cup)...but how do I even ask that? Plus I'd have to ask in German and mine is far from perfect. I especially don't know the slang.

My mother had me at 36 and my whole life I've been angry she had me so late, I ALWAYS wanted kids young, in my 20s, now I feel like I am doomed to repeat my mother's life and my birthday is in March...

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

16. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sage- I'm glad you have a place to head to if the next few cycles don't work. If you are really worried you could always try calling them now, explaining your situation and seeing if they would let you come in earlier.

Maiden- I hope this cycle works for you! The pressure regarding timing makes this whole process harder. It looks like you haven't O'd yet?

EmJ- I'm sorry you are feeling down. I really hope this cycle brings you your 2015 baby

Tarasue- I think maybe your body needs that 5 pounds to get pregnant. I wouldn't drop the clomid and I would try to have high hopes for this cycle. I think sometimes it pays to be a bit less strict on certain aspects of the sway especially if you are starting to get down about it.

Sunbuny- I wish your temps had gone back up and stayed up!

XX- I'm looking forward to seeing your temp this morning!

AFM- Temps still low. I'll do an OPK later today and hopefully it will be a bit darker. I would really love to have a chance this cycle. My chart actually looks really similar to my chart with son#2. I did a chart overlay (current cycle is purple) and it gives me hope that I could possibly O in the next 3 days. We also thankfully did end up BDing last night even though I had a bit too much to drink and got a headache. Which I was very happy about!
    chart.jpg
    Last edited by Junie; February 6th, 2015 at 03:30 AM.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

18. Likes 2boysJustOneGirl, EmileeJane liked this post
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast