Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EJ, never feel bad for venting here. That's the purpose of this thread. We understand. I think it's impossible to NOT feel down after TTCing for a while. I would love to be in Phoenix right now, just to be out of the cold grey.

Taytum, considering the BFN today I do think you Oed more recently. Which means you've had more time to sway. I looked up Uglies on GR and it is on my to-read list. I'll bump it up, thanks!

blueeyedguys, I am sorry AF came and REALLY sorry DH is being difficult. Men do not get our biological urgency at all.

XX, thank you, I so hope you are right!

I'm 8DPO and I want to test so badly but I don't want to see a BFN. Arghhh.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

2. Likes TaytumJ, EmileeJane liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck

20150214_103104-1.jpg

Hi ladies! I'm new and jumping in

I am a regular cycle person but this week my period is a week late with BFNs. I tested to make sure...nothing. I travelled and had a cold so I didn't temp or do OPKs this month. So now I have to pay for it and sit around wondering what is up. Awesome
    12/12/12 10wks
    2/2014
    3/14/15 4wks
    12/2015 was a blue sway
    TTC a boy 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden - that's what I was thinking too. I have had these weird sharp pains going all the way down to from my ovary to my vajayjay. Definitely uncomfortable and on and off. Yesterday was worse than today though.

I'm so excited for you to test! When do you think you will?

1DD - welcome! I'm also swaying blue if you want a swaying buddy! it's always hard to tell for me without temping...maybe you ended up O'ing late this cycle? Baby dust to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1DD- the same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with DS2. AF was supposed to come at 14DPO (CD25), but I got a BFN. At 19DPO (CD30- I never had a cycle past CD28), another BFN! I started to feel round ligament pain and breast tenderness at this point so I new I was pregnant. I finally got a BFP at 21DPO at CD32!

Hang in there! I would test again 3-5 days from now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

February 2WW

TaytumJ and 1DD- please take all my blue dust. PLEASE!!!! There is nothing like a snugly with mama baby boy!
    *~••~*

7. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    1DD- the same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with DS2. AF was supposed to come at 14DPO (CD25), but I got a BFN. At 19DPO (CD30- I never had a cycle past CD28), another BFN! I started to feel round ligament pain and breast tenderness at this point so I new I was pregnant. I finally got a BFP at 21DPO at CD32!

Hang in there! I would test again 3-5 days from now.

That's so strange XXforHubby! Crazy how stuff works out. I will start temping and doing OPKs and occasional HPTs until AF comes, because now I'm just flat out curious about what's going on. I've had a teeny bit of spotting and only when I check CM, and that's it. A definite mystery!

No big deal if there isn't a BFP this month, we weren't really planning on starting to try until next month anyway. And we're real casual about it through April because we go on vacation then. Might be easier not to be pregnant and flying cross country with a 1 year old. But we're both starting to get the baby fever so we're happy either way.
    12/12/12 10wks
    2/2014
    3/14/15 4wks
    12/2015 was a blue sway
    TTC a boy 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe i am crazy but i swear i see a line on the frer
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Maybe i am crazy but i swear i see a line on the frer
    I know, it does kind of look like it but I think it is just an evap. I took a photo and did a negative and it is the same. I thought I saw one on the wondfo but pretty sure it is an evap also. It is kind of a colorless line.

evap.jpg
    12/12/12 10wks
    2/2014
    3/14/15 4wks
    12/2015 was a blue sway
    TTC a boy 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EmJ~ I live in the Phoenix area! Enjoy your visit! Great weather right now.

Well, I'm out....again. On to CYCLE 14....or not! I might be ready to throw in the towel. It's getting way too depressing. All of my babies only took 1-2 cycles max. Just wish I could be done on my own terms.

Good luck ladies.

12. Likes EmileeJane liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fivebabies- my heartbreaks for you. I can't imagine how you must feel. I'm getting close to being done too. I'm on cycle 8 and if we don't get a BFP by cycle 10...we will see. DH said one more year, but I don't know if I can mentally handle that.

Be kind to yourself right now. You will know soon what feels right for you. I just hope and pray that you can find peace, either way. Hugs

14. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Likes fivebabies liked this post
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast