Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2WW

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fivebabies- I know someone who got pregnant after dtding during af. She thought it was safe...so you might have a chance there.

2. Likes fivebabies liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5babies - if when people conceive twins in a cycle where they ovulate twice a few days apart, I wonder if you possibly just had a cycle with a second O during AF that carried over and was really late?

AF is here for me, just turned out to be a random long cycle. Now I can kick it into gear and give swaying a shot in 2 weeks!
    12/12/12 10wks
    2/2014
    3/14/15 4wks
    12/2015 was a blue sway
    TTC a boy 2017.

4. Likes fivebabies liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1DD, I think you might be gearing up to O now, based on those couple low recent temps and EWCM. I would BD if you want to try this cycle! Welcome to the thread btw. Nice to see more FFers here.

Taytum, thank you, I am a little excited myself. My temp went up today, too. My plan is to hold off testing until 15DPO, though if I'm not pregnant AF could arrive any day, as I've had several 9 day LPs recently. Although usually my temps aren't going up still when that happens. Your chart looks great, I see you had a nice temp rise too.

fivebabies, I am SO sorry. I also conceived very quickly ptior to swaying so I know a bit of what you're feeling. But 14 cycles is a REALLY long time. Maybe you just need a break? Is HT an option for you?

I have always had an erratic O timing and LP, even though my cycle length is regular. I most often O around CD17-18, but I have Oed as early as CD5 (and conceived from it). So it's definitely possible and I'm so glad you attempted. I actually like BD during AF outside the first day of cramping, but my AF is light and short. None of the men I've dated/my late DH have minded, either. Or so they say! Anyway fx this cycle does the trick for you.

Mars, I think it's totally worth testing with ICs at 10DPO+. When is AF due for you?

Queen, thank you! I was very happy to see a temp rise. Though I'm trying not to be overly optimistic.

XX, what a beautiful temp rise!

eleena, welcome to the TWW. I hope you and XX both caught the egg.

I am reading a very compelling series (Frost Chronicles, available on Kindle Unlimited), it's like a YA cross between Stargate and Game of Thrones, both of which I love. I identify very strongly with the heroine, too. It's helping pass the time very nicely!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Likes XXforhubby, QueenB3blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden~ The thing is that in not even swaying. I've only swayed once (last baby) . I'm just not getting pregnant. But like I said, if it doesn't happen on its own then it's not meant to be. No HT for me of any kind. Just don't believe in it. I'll stop trying (and avoid) after this cycle. If I still feel the need for a baby in November then I'll think about it. But can't imagine anything with be any different then.

Hope some of get your bfp's soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- Downloading Frost Chronicles onto my kindle tonight! Sounds great even if I can guess the big secret. I'm LOVING your chart. I hope AF stays far far away!

Eleena- Welcome to the 2WW!

XX- I'm glad you O'd so quickly that seems like a great sign in terms of fertility!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

9. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

February 2WW

Thank you ladies! I'm honestly fine if I don't get a BFP this cycle- I'm so used to not getting one at this point. If I do get a BFP, I won't believe it and will buy one of every kind of test to make sure it wasn't a fluke! I am happy that my cycles have returned to my "old" normal and take it as a sign that we will get a BFP soon.

I am downloading the Frost chronicles too! I need something to read when I put DS2 down at night.

I sure hope to see more BFPs soon- we need some more !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes uschi liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyedguys View Post
    Congrats, 2boys!!

I'm out. AF came on Thursday. I was a lot more upset than I thought I would be. The timing for the due date was perfect & dh wouldn't have been able to keep changing his mind.

Oh well, maybe I'll get to try again. Or maybe not.

Good luck to everyone!
    Hi Blueeyed, I feel your pain about DH. I'm in the same boat. Not only is there stress involved in TTC (esp. at my age), but there's the added pressure of getting BFP before, like you said, DH throws in the towel for good. He would really love a DD as much as me, but he goes back and forth because he is 46 and just doesn't know if he can manage three little ones. We don't have the energy we used to. I just can't let it go only due to age. YOLO and I would always regret not trying. I think deep-down he feels the same way but when the boys act up, he can only see short-term. Hang in there and you're not alone!
    born 2012 two early miscarriages between babies born 2013
    March 2015
    Praying and swaying while for to complete our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    EmJ~ I live in the Phoenix area! Enjoy your visit! Great weather right now.

Well, I'm out....again. On to CYCLE 14....or not! I might be ready to throw in the towel. It's getting way too depressing. All of my babies only took 1-2 cycles max. Just wish I could be done on my own terms.

Good luck ladies.
    Hi fivebabies,
    Yes! It seems to add to the discouragement when the first babes were conceived so easily! DH just had to look at me funny and I conceived four times in a row. Now we're on sixth attempt ( I know, not as long as you! I'm so sorry), and instead of realizing this is normal, I wonder what might be wrong.

I am so impressed with a lot of you ladies that take the time to respond and encourage everyone. This is a very welcoming forum.
    born 2012 two early miscarriages between babies born 2013
    March 2015
    Praying and swaying while for to complete our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone awake??
    Can you see a faint line here?

What about if I invert it?

It's an IC but I do have one Good test left.
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

15. Likes QueenB3blue, maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I SEE A LINE!!!! Congrats congrats
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart