Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sage- I'm Xing everything and that your temp goes back up and stays up! Look out your window- a giant truck load of blue baby dust just got delivered *~••~*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks essnce629 thanked for this post
    Likes sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sage~ I'm 34. I hope I'm not close to menopause! Lol. FX for you!!!!

Mars~ Good luck!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    fivebabies, I didn't realize you weren't swaying. That would absolutely make me feel more concerned about how long it's taking to conceive. I am so sorry! I also understand about HT. I have seriously considered it but ICSI goes against my personal beliefs (among other things about IVF which unsettle me) and apparently no reputable clinics that do GS allow natural fertilization. If you were younger, would you want even more kids? Or is 6 your limit? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I wanted a lot of kids most of my life, but now I don't feel I have time for as many as I would like ideally.

Junie, thank you and I'm so excited that you and XX will be reading Frost along with me! I started the series yesterday and am nearing the end of the 3rd book. I don't read summaries bc I'm a spoilerphobe, so I don't even know what secret you're referring to. But I'll go check. Btw, I know FF gave you CHs but looking at past temps, you are not yet into your post O range, so I wonder if maybe O is still coming? Have you had any fertile CM recently? I also think it's possible you just Oed late on CD31 or early on CD32 depending on what your next few temps do...and since you got an attempt in, that would mean much better timing. I really hope that's the case.

XX, thanks and please let me know how you like Frost. I know you're okay with being done, but I feel SUPER strongly that there is another baby awaiting you. I just know it will happen for you. If only I knew when!

uschi, you are so right about the community here. It is just amazing and unlike any other forum, and I've been on many. GD has by far the least drama and most supportive atmosphere. It's also cool that it's all adult women at least mid 20s or older, and small but not too small number of active regulars which make for such a tight knit feeling.

How old are you, btw?

Re: the horrible dreck that is 50 shades...I hope that your complaints are about the bad writing/weak heroine/abusive hero and not about true, consensual, honest BDSM (which the book claims to be about but is in fact an utter mockery of)? Bc as you may be able to tell by my avatar, I am into BDSM and it can be wonderful. Violence and power play during sex done in the right way are not mysogynistic or abusive, in fact they csn be empowering and freeing. I hope that makes sense...I can assure you that pretty much everyone in the BDSM community/lifestyle finds 50 Shades abhorrent snd is angry about how wrongly/badly/abusively BDSM is portrayed in it. Especially as it has been so widely read and for many women is their first foray into that world.

Mars, I totally see a what seems to be a very faint line, with a hint of pink! Yay, how exciting! Can I ask how you determined O? Just by OPMs? Also what brand ICs are those tests and how sensitive do they claim to be? I can't wait to see your FRER tomorrow! Eeee!

blueeyed, were you full on swaying before and got fed up swaying and TTC so long or have you always had a relaxed approach?

sage, thank you and for sure there is no doubt about my hormones! My back is enough of a problem, so I am thankful that I am very healthy in most other regards. I was just thinking that your temp drop could be implantation, though I prefer to call it a secondary estrogen surge. Regardless it's a good sign! Will you test early this month? Fx for a big temp rise tomorrow for you.
    Last edited by maidentomother; February 15th, 2015 at 09:32 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

5. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely just hated the writing in 50 Shades. It was so...lame? I felt like none of the characters were well created and she just drove me nuts.

I've had a lot of watery CM tonight. I laughed and thought I either A) pee'd my pants or B) AF was coming. Rushed to check and just very watery/clear CM. DH and I DTD today and I had some spotting after? Back is starting to ache now, but that does happen around AF. So I guess time will tell in the next few days! I'm not sure when AF Is suppose to come though, so that's a guessing game as well.

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden~ I still would like 2 more. But it is sounding like 5 is my number. I think my hormones are out of whack and my PCOS is acting up badly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are going to have another attempt tonight. I noticed a ton of EWCM tonight that was brownish-pinkish. I normally avoid BDing when this happens thinking it's coming from my cervix. Maybe it's the egg being released. Anyway, giving it another go. Eventually either I'll get a BFP or give up. We will see which comes first . A year on the LE diet is about enough already! Although we are entering Lent (I'm catholic) and fasting is a great pink sway tactic. I'll keep trying and evaluate come Easter. That will be 2 more cycles- 10 cycles in total. Yeash!

9. Thanks essnce629 thanked for this post
    Likes fivebabies, 2boysJustOneGirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum, omg yes! The writing is just terrible in every way. While I haven't read the book, everything I've heard, the many reviews snd several excerpts all indicated to me that there is absolutely NOTHING worthwhile about the book, with every aspect severely lacking. Plus terrible editing which is a huge pet peeve of mine since I did it professionally for years. It would probably get 1 star from me. It is truly shocking to me that the book was ever published let alone so freaking popular. Just incomprehensible, and it further destroys my low opinion of mankind in general.

I had 2 days of just barely EWCM but more WCM around the same DPO this month. I usually never get EWCM after O, and the first time it happened a couple months ago I had 2 cysts. But I had way less this cycle for fewer days and closer to W, so I'm hoping it's not just a cyst this time.

fivebabies, do you have long cycles? I know you tend to O late, right?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Maiden, First month using OPK's so I know we got the time timing right this month. The preg tests came with the OPK's, Just off eBay lol. Hopefully it's a BFP tomorrow!!
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just have to say I read the books and saw the movie I think the writing is poor but I've read worse. I feel it is supposed to be fantasy like many other books I read. I didn't look at it as an introduction into the real life BDSM scene and it bothers me a bit when people try to make it seem like an awful thing. I feel the argument is similar to violent video games (which I also enjoy) you can enjoy these things and understand that they are pure fantasy and not actually think stuff like that is OK. Like of course in real life Christian would probably be in jail and I would consider him a complete creep but the books are fiction and I enjoyed them as such. I have to say the fact that they both enjoy the sex so much is something which I consider very positive and is probably one of the aspects that many of it's fans enjoy (I'm actually not a fan of the books as I just don't think they are very good, but I still found them entertaining).I think deciding what type of fiction is "OK" for people to enjoy and still consider themselves a feminist is a very slippery slope. I'm definitely a feminist and have absolutely no problem with the fact that I enjoy a quite tame kinky book every once in awhile. Plus I have read "worse" in some of my historical romances

Taytum- I also thought the writing was very cheesy. "Laters baby"- I mean really no one says that. Although that might just be my inner goddess talking

Sage- I'm hoping your temp goes back up today!!

XX- I think it is smart to get another attempt in- you just never know!

Maiden- I'm so excited to see your temps today, I really think this could be your cycle! I haven't had any fertile CM but I've barely had any CM this whole cycle. So far I've normally "felt" pregnant ahead of the test so I am just going to keep temping and see how things progress. I do think I probably O'd but I'm not 100% sure. I have a different thermometer then I used to have and that could be leading to the temp difference.
    Last edited by Junie; February 16th, 2015 at 03:29 AM. Reason: added personals
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden, I decided I wasn't going to change my diet because with dh flip flopping so much, it would have been too hard to stick with it never knowing if all that work was even worth bothering with. Plus, with the way we eat & shop, it would have been really hard to manage.

I'm also still nursing my youngest, so hopefully that helps a bit. Didn't seem to make much difference with the last two, but that's all I had going for me.

I did plan on exercising & we actually bought a treadmill (not for that reason, but why not use it), but we only got it about a week before O & I fell & hurt myself too badly to use it the first few days we had it. I need to get going on that, but my knee has been hurting again.

I really hope everyone else gets a BFP this cycle!

AF is tapering off, so dh & I are in negotiations.
    2001 2005 2009 2012

Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast