Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Nice and close! I am in Alberta
    I just moved out I'm on the border by Lake Louise now, on the BC side
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs, XX! I will post points I think are relevant. I dont know your history, if you wish to fill me in I will read up on suggestions she has and pm it to you. I feel real truth in this book, and see answers here for me. I am going to pursue it, and the first thing on my list is cleaning up my diet: no hormone fed food, of any kind, no dairy and no sugar or gluten. Clean eating at its best!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

3. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLily View Post
    Hugs, XX! I will post points I think are relevant. I dont know your history, if you wish to fill me in I will read up on suggestions she has and pm it to you. I feel real truth in this book, and see answers here for me. I am going to pursue it, and the first thing on my list is cleaning up my diet: no hormone fed food, of any kind, no dairy and no sugar or gluten. Clean eating at its best!
    Thanks! I eat pretty clean- only grass-fed hormone antibiotic free chicken/turkey, I do have whole milk yogurt, almond milk if I want milk, I do need to have whole grains- quinoa, whole grain pasta sometimes, brown rice (I don't lose weight otherwise), and I do have a small amount of good quality chocolate (1 small square ) when I crave sweets- 1-3 times a week max.

My issue is back in October my FSH was 44.8 and in November was 45.2 with an AMH that was barely detectable. I had a chemical in November. My AFC showed plenty of eggs and the appropriate amount of follicles for my age (just turned 35) and my lining was/is fantastic. My BbT charts are also fine. RE said he wouldn't treat me, since he would be only treating my numbers, since everything else looks fantastic. He proposed that BFing could be skewing things, although my prolactin was normal at 13. RE basically said go forth and keep trying. I have been doing acupuncture for the past 2 cycles, and my cycles are now back to what they were before having children- which I take is a great sign. I have no symptoms of menopause, not to mention I have a 21mo old that was conceived after only 3 months of trying and a 4yr old who was a OHW.

I am doing Yoga in addition to cardio for my mental well being, and I meditate regularly every day.

I believe the crazy high FSH values were due in part to me taking large amounts of myoinositol (I was not taking it for swaying purposes). Myoinositol works to promote ovulation by increasing FSH levels. I stopped taking this in November. I have not had my levels rechecked but assume they are better, since my charts look much better and my cycles have regulated to my old normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx i will read up and post her suggestions tmrw
    My Ovulation Chart

7. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is here, also today is my CD1.
    I look forward to ttc together with all nice ladies here, wish all us a lot of BFPs nad the desired gender.

9. Likes djmommy, XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry kkkk37! The boys sick germs have finally caught up to me and I'm quite ill. Husband is out of town, and 1 boy is home "sick" as well (at this point his sickness just seems to be a good dose of being whiny and easily frustrated LOL). Husband is visiting friends 1.5 hrs away and I've told him he either gets his parents to watch the kids or he comes home tomorrow. He rarely gets to see this group of friends but I'm really never this sick and I just can't watch the boys feeling like this. I mean I can barely stand. At least illness sways pink
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie, sorry that you are sick. But as you said being sick sways pink.
    Last edited by kkkk37; February 27th, 2015 at 04:29 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLily View Post
    Why no dairy? I am always leery of books/people that completely forbid dairy of all types for all people. I DO think conventional, pasteurized milk from antibiotic & hormone treated, grain-fed livestock is best avoided, but raw organic milk from grassfed cows I believe is a true superfood. On the opposite side of the main village road lives an organic farmer, and I get milk 3x week from her, fresh from the cow. It's amazing. Although I want my own cow still eventually, bc hers barely graze and are milked mechanically. I can still taste the hay and sunlight in the milk, and I haven't been sick (excluding Lyme from a tick & a UTI) since I moved here and started drinking it 2.5 years ago (grass/hay fed raw milk is high in vitamins D3 and K3, as well as tons of enzymes and good bacteria which do much to support the immune system).

Ladies, thank you all so much for your support and enthusiasm!

sage, it sounds like we might indeed O together. Yay

smarston, I'm so excited (and jealous) for you being on clomid!

XX, it's nice to be on track together in terms of our attempting approach this cycle. Are you still considering BD every day from AF through O next cycle?

SweetLily, those definitely sound like crazy vivid preggo dreams to me!

kkkk37, I'm sorry AF came. At least you have several cycle buddies this month.

Junie, I was really hoping you'd avoid getting sick. And I just noticed AF came recently for you too. Indulge yourself a little and feel better soon. *hugs* Healing prayers for your little one, too. Is it still DS2?
    Last edited by maidentomother; February 27th, 2015 at 06:45 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

13. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been up last 4 hours and feeling very nauseous. I finally threw up twice. I don't believe I have food poisoning.

I'm only 8 DPO. Could I be pregnant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie I am sorry you are sick! Hope you feel better soon and hoping it will sway Pink for you!!

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast