Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2ww

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooo, yes xx, that Fertility Wisdom book looks very interesting, too! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be at any library in my state, so I'd have to buy it, and doubt that will happen anytime soon (dh and I are book addicts and really try to limit buying). If someone can get their hands on a copy, please let me know how it is!

SweetLily, I've been studying the NaPro book and have a question for you: What is the definition of "lubricative"? It says fertile cm is "stretchy, clear, and/or lubricative" and has the list of all the cm descriptions and codes, but never defines lubricative. (TMI warning) Does that mean it has some oils and still slides on your fingers once the water content dries up?

Junie, hope you get well soon!

Maiden, I also drink raw milk and go to great lengths to get it farm fresh! My source is hand milked. Yes, you can taste the seasonal greens, so yummy! But I know some ppl have a casein allergy and my dd might be one of them. She's on an elimination diet right now for her eczema. My biggest suspects are dairy or nightshades, but we don't have any answers yet as we're just starting to re-introduce things slowly. This week it was egg yolks.

HealthyGirl - That's super early to have morning sickness. Could you have picked up a bug somewhere? Hope you feel better soon!
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

2. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie- I hope you feel better soon! I've been fighting the bug my boys had too- I haven't gotten sick yet, but I feel my body is trying to fight it off. This does sway pink !

Maiden- Atomic advises against BDing everyday for me. DH is 37, although he did have an awesome SA. I think I'll keep BDing every 3-4 days and let DH call the shots before and after my fertile window, if he wants to BD more frequently. I'll try to keep only 1-2 attempt(s) in my fertile window. I think I may be stopping attempts too early, even though I see a clear temp rise. I wonder if I O later, based on symptoms. So we will keep BDing well after my temp rise.

HealthyGirl- I think it is too early for symptoms, unless you Oed way earlier than you thought. You might have caught a bug. FX and GL you get a BFP!!

AFM- I'm feeling pretty good about things. I'm pretty relaxed and at peace with things.

Looking forward to more BFPs this month!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden, I agree about the dairy you have but we dont have that here. its illegal to sell raw dairy in canada. And I think I need a liver detox, and to do that you can't have dairy, as its a strain on the liver.

Sage, lubricative means it makes sex more comfortable. Its like you have lube. It has nothing to do with how it feels dry. I dont know how else to explain it, but for me, the only cm that it lubricative is EW. anything else is not. Does that help?

XX! Looking up the info!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sage, I'm so glad you can get raw milk where you live. I know it's illegal in many states. It can't be sold commercially here in Germany which I find very disappointing. It's so driven by Big Dairy, ugh. I'm sorry to hear about DD's eczema. My neice has it and my half sister still isn't sure if dairy, gluten/wheat or both are to blame so she mostly avoids both. And my neice is 15 now! It's super tricky to figure out, and I hope you do soon. Or DD grows out of it, which is common. Unless it's genetic?

XX, I think your plan to BD later is a good one. I will be doing that as well since I sometimes wonder if I O later, too. But I'm surprised atomic thinks your DH can't/shouldn't BD every day. Is that bc you suspect he'd find it difficult? Or just purely bc of age? Either way, I definitely thinj regular release all cycle long is much more important for sperm health than most realize. I'm kicking myself for not realizing it sooner. I'm having DF release in between our attempts so he's releasing every other day roughly, since 3 days ago. And in his case I think his sperm need the help. He's on OLE now too. I hope something does the trick!

SweetLily, it makes me so angry that raw milk is illegal in Canada (and anywhere), grr. Though you could possibly find a local source or get a cow. Why is dairy a strain on the liver?

Sage & SL, As for lubricative CM, I would definitely consider my Watery CM in that category, not just EWCM. Not that I know much about Creighton charting. To me lubricative means I don't need any lube or even prep work/foreplay before BD bc my own CM is plenty lubricating for comfy sex. Yes EWCM is ideal, but Watery works well too IME! Just my 2 cents.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

7. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- I believe it is because it can lower sperm count, and I need all the help I can get!

SweetLily- thank you!!!!

Sage- I would have to agree that my watery CM is just as lubricative as my EWCM. I have found that since I have added more eggs in my diet, I have more CM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh yes that I can understand.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, I haven't had the good, long stretchy ewcm since before dd, so maybe I don't know what lubricative is? No seriously, I think I understand now. That is helpful, thanks!
    Xx and maiden, the Creighton scale is more detailed and has "watery with lubrication" and "watery without lubrication", so you see my confusion.
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha! Well my watery is always with lubrication, but I get this right before EWCM so that makes since. Before watery, I have either sticky or creamy, depending on how quickly by body gears up to O.

Maybe add in a couple of eggs twice a week to see if that helps your CM. It worked wonders for me! I can now avoid lube!

12. Likes sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coming over from the Feb thread! I'm sill waiting...about 7-8 dpo now, but I'm not testing until I think af should be here. I'm 50/50 on if we bd the right time or not, so trying to focus on March's attempt and not mess up my LE too badly with "what if" anxiety eating.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx girlie!

Like XX, my WCM is always lubricative. I get it after Creamy snd before EWCM, just like XX.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast