Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2ww

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- ugh, there is nothing worse than an uncooperative DF! I say go for it- if he can't get his act together, find someone else. It's not like this is new to him, you have been going at it a few months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tarasue- this IS your sticky, healthy bean! You'll see! I think it's great you have had stronger symptoms! That means stronger hormone production, which means a healthy bean is growing!!

I'm so happy for you! After all you have been through....it's nice to have a happy ending !

4. Thanks tarasue thanked for this post
    Likes sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden - that has to be really frustrating. Seriously, especially since it's basically only one week out of the month. That has to be the worst. I wouldn't blame you if you just went to the bar and picked someone up - I probably would too, especially with how diligent you've been on the diet and how long you've waited. You would also think DF would understand that. I hope he comes around ASAP!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

6. Thanks tarasue thanked for this post
    Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh maiden, I am so sorry he is doing this to you! Can you find someone else? I know how seriously you took the selection process and how much work you put into it. How frustrating. I can't even advise you, its something you are going to have to figure out--how much you are willing to tolerate from him!!!

Tarasue, congrats! I hope you have a sticky bean in there!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

8. Thanks tarasue thanked for this post
    Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sage & SL, As for lubricative CM, I would definitely consider my Watery CM in that category, not just EWCM. Not that I know much about Creighton charting. To me lubricative means I don't need any lube or even prep work/foreplay before BD bc my own CM is plenty lubricating for comfy sex. Yes EWCM is ideal, but Watery works well too IME! Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

Maiden you are right about this, watery is considered fertile, but it doesn't usually feel lubricative as the creighton model is looking for--but it is plenty fertile! And better for swaying a DD, it means you are doing something right!

As for the milk, I will have to look for a farmer. Dairy isn't hard on the liver, but you can't cleanse the liver while consuming it.

Afm, I have been a hormonal psychopath lately and feel sorry for my family. Ready to kick my father out of the house and glad that dh isn't subjected to this since he's gone. What a frustrating week I have had!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sageviolet View Post
    lol, I haven't had the good, long stretchy ewcm since before dd, so maybe I don't know what lubricative is? No seriously, I think I understand now. That is helpful, thanks!
    Xx and maiden, the Creighton scale is more detailed and has "watery with lubrication" and "watery without lubrication", so you see my confusion.
    I have to say that I dont NOT find the creigton model useful. Only the meds I got to fix my imbalances after. If you dont need reproductive assistance, I would not bother honestly. Once I went thru the program I went back to my old ways; all that watery non-lubricative crap etc was just TOO MUCH! I can tell when I O (except for this month apparently) and dont need to chart that heavily to figure it out--and I disagree about the bbt, I think they are WRONG. BBT goes up after O, its a scientific fact! They say its useless cause it can take days to go up and is therefore unreliable. I think they are wrong on that too. Just my cranky two cents
    My Ovulation Chart

11. Likes maidentomother, sageviolet liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMAO, I just posted how great it was that DH wasn't home to be subjected to my miserable mood and he just called and said he was on his way home! Its blizzarding so they quit work and hes coming home after 2 1/2 weeks away! I am so excited and kinda scared, I have not told him I'm pregnant and I LOOK it cause I am so bloated and I don't want to tell him if its not going to stick anyway and I'm so happy and so freaked out all at once I'm losing my mind!

I don't even know what I am going to tell him when he asks why I look this way!

Freaking out is not going to help, is it...

What a mess....!

And sorry for my crazy rant. I'm a bit looney right now.
    My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just tell DH you are getting ready to have one helluva period, if he mentions anything. I think men can be clueless about us sometimes!

14. Likes sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My CM right now feels slippery/lubricative but (TMI) still some creamy in my underwear. What the heck do I count this as?? This is always the part that confuses me.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to you Sweetlily!

Maiden- I hope he comes around quickly!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart