Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2ww

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SweetLily- I'm so sorry . I am that a BFP comes your way soon! FX that your RE appointment is productive.

TaytumJ- I agree with Maiden and would BD every other day until positive opk, then every day until your temp rise, then every other day for 3 more days in case of late O.

Maiden- Do whatever you have to do. I would be frustrated too, and you deserve so much better! He's acting worse than a PMSing woman!

Sage- thank you for your post! I love learning about fertility!

AFM- I had a huge increase in my sex drive last night and had 4 big O's ! 4! I think the acupuncture is definitely working! Maybe a little too well. It's a good thing I still have a few days before my fertile window starts, although I did have EWCM this afternoon. No positive opk yet. CD7.

FX we see more BFPs soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes djmommy, maidentomother, essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, tarasue!!! Thinking super sticky pink thoughts for you! I had a m/c in December, too, so I totally get where you are coming from on that front. I'm making myself wait until Friday to test. Eek!

maiden – how frustrating!! My dh did that to me a few times when we were first ttc (wow, this time last year...man, I've been at this too long!). Even now when he is 100% on board with ttc, he still has more of a male "it'll happen when it happens" attitude about it rather than realizing there is only a short window each month when it could possible just "happen."

Lol, djmommy! Let's hope it is a sign!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

4. Likes djmommy, maidentomother, tarasue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djmommy View Post
    Attachment 24035

Not sure if the pic uploaded it I got a package today and of course this stood out!

Good luck to everyone. Hope this is a good sign.
    Ha, I think it's a good sign as the exact same thing happened the month I got my BFP!!! DH's electric shaver charger had BFP printed on the side of it and I had never even noticed it. I even posted a picture on here about it! A few days later I got my BFP! Sadly it ended in a miscarriage though. Fingers crossed for you!!!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

6. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SweetLily-- I'm so sorry about your BFN. Is it with the same test you took before? I really hope your sticky bean is coming soon. (((HUGS)))

Tara-- backache is the most common early pregnancy symptom. I definitely had it with DS2 and my loss pregnancy as well. I can't remember way back to my pregnancy with DS1 (12 years ago)! Sending you lots of sticky vibes though!!!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

8. Likes tarasue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I took a clearblue pregnancy test today( 4 days before AF is due) and it was negative.
    Can I assume I'm not pregnant?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyGirl View Post
    So I took a clearblue pregnancy test today( 4 days before AF is due) and it was negative.
    Can I assume I'm not pregnant?
    It may be too early to test. With DS2, I couldn't get a positive test until 21DPO!! If you ovulated later than normal, remember AF will be expected later too. Knowing your average LP is much better at predicting when AF is due, during months when O is later than usual.

I would test again in 3-4 days if no signs AF is coming.

FX you get a BFP!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks xxforhubby
    My LP is usually 14 days.
    I will test again if I don't get AF in 3-4 days.

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH just told me that he has a consultation tomorrow about getting a vasectomy. I am so incredibly sad that I can barely breathe. Please pray that he doesn't go through with it.
    Oct 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh essence, you must talk to him !!! I know it's not easy but it's not fair you have to give up your hearts desire! My DH was also against having another baby, well truth of the matter is he didn't want to have kids at all when I first met him, so every baby is a strrugle with him. We now have three little boys. When I had the courage to tell him I wanted another one back in August he wouldn't hear of it. But I did not give up and continued to talk about it, very gently, didn't want to make him feel like he didn't have a choice, but tried to make him understand what it means to me. Now he's going along with ttc, not full heartedly, but doing what needs to be done. Hope your DH has a change of heart for your sake xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grace you are not alone with your struggle with DH for children x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

16. Likes Grace liked this post
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast