Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2ww

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by smarston3 View Post
    just spoke to RE again because she got my blood work back. she said only one follicle is big enough to ovulate at this point. but, my estrogen level is high and can "support" all of the follicles. wants me back on monday to resize
    Ah, so just one is 'ready' then.

Sounds like she doesn't think you'll O over the weekend, but I hope you got instructions from her on what to do if you do get a +OPK.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she said only one is big enough right now to ovulate.. i said "so i get quads" and she said nooooo! so, she is definitely concerned about that. will rescan monday to see what the other ones do

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LacePrincess View Post
    Ah, so just one is 'ready' then.

Sounds like she doesn't think you'll O over the weekend, but I hope you got instructions from her on what to do if you do get a +OPK.
    exactly, my LH level is no where near high. so, you're right. doesn't think i'll get a +OPK over the weekend but doesn't want me to miss it waiting until monday. so, i'm to continue testing until then

4. Likes LacePrincess liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK so what do you all think. I have not been temping because I need a break. We are bd every 3 days and I planned on an attempt at pos opk. This was yesterday. It didn't look positive to me so we didn't bd. I usually get some ewcm and a dark positive, nada yet. I am CD 10 today and usually O CD 11-13, but nothing seems normal anymore. I also had an hsg done CD 6. Am I too late? We will bd tonight. KIMG0046.jpg

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think that's a positive but I'm not great at reading them. Interested to see what the other gals think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

7. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sage, I have to meet any potential sperm donors in person, so I can smell them. I believe it's crucial for immune health. I for sure couldn't use donor sperm here in Germany as they don't give it to single women. Maybe in Czech? It's possible I'll become desperate enough that a video ofcthe donor would suffice. I guess we'll see.

I truly think DF and I bring out the worst in each other. But he is an anxious/paranoid type and that I worry about being a hereditary, since I know it is on my side, wnd his mom definitely has an anxiety disorder.. When we first met DF was a super sweet guy but I admit he's always had abusive tendencies, at least towards me. I don't think he has with other women, though. Anyway...I think nurture goes a very long way and if DF continues to act badly he will only see his kid(s) once a year, and he knows that. But regardless I will try very hard to find someone for next cycle, via online dating as you suggested. I haven't tried that but I think that might be better. At least there will be pictures! I do believe in love at almost first sight, I knew within an hour with my late DH.

Lace, my charts are the same, usually promising right up until before AF, sometimes with no temp drop as warning. But I'm still hopeful for you! My cervix is also my most reliable sign, both in determining O in advance and hindsight.

Taytum, it really is an incomparable feeling of relief! As for slow rises...I don't really believe in them, or rather I think they're rare, but even a slow rise would have more rise than your recent temps, unfortunately. And as XX said, I often see what looks like a slow rise initially but ends up being delayed O, including in my own charts.

XX, how close are your OPKs to positive?

smarston, what CD are you? I think it is unlikely all 4 follies or even most will actually O, as others have said.

dj, that looks ALMOST positive. Are your positives usually blaring or not so much? You still have time to O so I'd stick to every 3 days until you see a definite positive, which I think will likely be tomorrow or the day after at the latest.
    Last edited by maidentomother; March 6th, 2015 at 02:34 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    djmommy....not quite but 75% or so? Took me about 36 hours to go from what you have to an actual positive.

Though I do find the cheapie tests annoying because the dye isn't always even. Like on my +OPK only the left half of the line was 'as dark' as the control, so it was positive but the entire thickness of the line wasn't the same so it was a bit irritating.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

11. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maiden, I learnt a long time ago not to believe ANYTHING in the 2WW, lol!! Right now I'm looking forward to Monday because it will be JUNK FOOD BINGE DAY. Yeah!! So no matter what I'm getting pizza and fried chicken and poutine and sushi.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

early m/c Jan 2013

Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    djmommy....not quite but 75% or so? Took me about 36 hours to go from what you have to an actual positive.

Though I do find the cheapie tests annoying because the dye isn't always even. Like on my +OPK only the left half of the line was 'as dark' as the control, so it was positive but the entire thickness of the line wasn't the same so it was a bit irritating.
    That is what I thought too. Usually when I get a positive, it comes up right away and I can tell and say, oh yea that is positive. Sometimes the cheapies can be super frustrating but I guess that is why they are cheap...haha
    We will bd tonight and I will keep testing and temp! Really didn't want to but will to try and confirm O. Thank you.

14. Likes LacePrincess liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maiden, I learnt a long time ago not to believe ANYTHING in the 2WW, lol!! Right now I'm looking forward to Monday because it will be JUNK FOOD BINGE DAY. Yeah!! So no matter what I'm getting pizza and fried chicken and poutine and sushi.
    Jealous! Sounds yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

16. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast