Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April 2WW

I would test maybe starting 8DPO, since you have a short LP.

I am Xing and so, so hard that this cycle brings your BFP! Seriously, my fingers and toes are hurting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Sunbuny, maidentomother liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope it's a BFP Maiden!

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

4. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I'm coming in from March 2ww, also. I got my AF and am presently on cd9. This will be our second month ttc (on femera) and I would love a little Christmas DD!! Fx to all!
    DS1- 03/13/2009
    DS2- 05/09/2013

Praying and swaying for a DD!

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 9dpo today and still slightly nauseous. I'm also really tired but that could be too many late nights lately!

I tested today which was silly as it is too early.. BFN. I have never got a positive this early so I don't know why I tried, clearly no self control. I was planning on just waiting it out until AF was due. I think I will wait until Good Friday now.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

8. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome hbuhs! Purple, I hope you see that BFP soon.

I had a crazy low temp this morning. I've never seen such a low LP temp! I did wake up much earlier than usual and didn't sleep as much as I normally do but still...wity vaginal temps those factors shouldn't lower my temp.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joining you guys from the march 2ww thread. So disapointed that af arrived today. 3 days late and was secretly thinking this was our month and we caught the egg...but obviously not. Because I'm three days late due I take it I will probably ovulate approx 14 days from now or do I go by my usual cycle? I will still be testing with opks. I will buy more this time though
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April 2WW

Joining everyone here.
    Deciding if we want to do only one attempt this month and if so when.
    I have a fertility monitor that I used when I conceived my son. So I decided to buy some sticks for it and use it along with my wondfo OPKs.

Anyone has had experience with the monitor? Or does anyone have a preference over the clear blue digital sticks versus the monitor?
    I just feel I need something else besides wondfo OPKs since I haven't had success with them.

Also the instructions on my clear blue monitor say to use first urine catch. I thought first urine catch wasn't ideal. So confused.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies today should be CD 1 for me so I'll be here periodically for the coming weeks as I have never Od before CD17 last cycle CD25.

I hope to see lots of BFPs soon!

Maiden I would wait until 9DPO to test. I think earlier is a waste of time 99% of the time. But you have the tests so...

Purple- Those all sound like great signs!

Seabeewife- sounds very promising to me!!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden and anyone else who charts- Do you think I O'd? I've been looking at my chart and symptoms and I'm starting to think my fever which came along with my cold, messed my temps up more than I thought. Of course I could get AF today but I don't mind feeling a bit silly in front of you all. I'm wondering if my cold and then my infection pushed O back. I'm still getting positive OPKS (although I did get those at the end of last cycle as well) but I really had so few days of high temps and I normally have a very clear shift and a very nice rise. It could also still be after effects of the miscarriage but FF also took away my cross-hairs after I added "fever" to the first few days I was sick. I guess nothing left to do but wait and see but I would love some input. I did get pregnant on CD41 with my first son, so ovulating this late wouldn't be totally strange for me.

MY CHART
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry AF got you eleena2014

I'm not really sure what is going on Junie. It looks like you could have O'd but more likely it was delayed from the sickness. It is the positive OPKs that make me think O was delayed. I assume you have tried a HPT?

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast