Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 1,431 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: June 2WW

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysboys sorry to here your af came. I asked a similar question to atomic and i dont think it sways for ph level. But i still used acigel after my attempted...maybe use one not both? I read rephresh over sylk but i could be wrong...

Hope you are going well in your july cycle pbn! 😊

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Boysboys can I ask what the vitex is for? I got a custom sway so I've never really thought about it just curious as to what it does as I've seen it mentioned abit?
    I researched vitex and started taking it to regulate my 33-37 days cycle (my cycle was 51 days the month I got pregnant with my DS2) this past cycle was 27 days so hopefully it's working. Initially I didn't even know it swayed girl but it does so that's an added plus!

What all are you doing for your sway pbn3?
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffSal View Post
    Boysboys sorry to here your af came. I asked a similar question to atomic and i dont think it sways for ph level. But i still used acigel after my attempted...maybe use one not both? I read rephresh over sylk but i could be wrong...

Hope you are going well in your july cycle pbn! ��
    Thank girl! I think I'm going to aim for reohresh 24-48 hours before and be done with that if I get another Negative. I'm hoping I can just drop the sulk as well!

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysboys I've been on the le diet 16 weeks now will be 17 when we have our attempt next week. Aiming for one attempt at pos opk. Taking only folic acid and fibre with most meals. I skip brekky and eat twice a day mostly. No cardio. Hubby has been on ole for as long as I've been on diet. Really hoping July is my month as I'm so tired of watching what I eat - oh and I cant wait to have meat again!! I'd already lost 12 kgs before starting le diet and have lost another 10 since so not much left to spare lol. Have a salt lamp and sleep with a chunk of pure rose quartz under my pillow. Also wear a rose quartz and new moon/waning crescent necklace for just in case lol

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Boysboys I've been on the le diet 16 weeks now will be 17 when we have our attempt next week. Aiming for one attempt at pos opk. Taking only folic acid and fibre with most meals. I skip brekky and eat twice a day mostly. No cardio. Hubby has been on ole for as long as I've been on diet. Really hoping July is my month as I'm so tired of watching what I eat - oh and I cant wait to have meat again!! I'd already lost 12 kgs before starting le diet and have lost another 10 since so not much left to spare lol. Have a salt lamp and sleep with a chunk of pure rose quartz under my pillow. Also wear a rose quartz and new moon/waning crescent necklace for just in case lol
    Sounds like a great sway! We have a salt lamp too. Didn't even realize it possibly swayed so I moved it to my side of the bed!!

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144