Page 17 of 189 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    A few hours ago, I started to get tingling in my bbs which I only get either the day of or after I have o'd. Do you think I could have o'd and never got a true +opk? I was having a lot of cramping the last 4 days and yesterday and today I've been bloated. I'm wondering if I o'd today? Should I keep testing to see if I do get a true positive? Why does everything go to hell right when we need it to be predictable the most? Ugh....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    momamia- It's possible, but since you aren't charting there is no way to know for sure w/o blood work I think true's advice is sound... I think I am going to post on the main board and ask if others had issues with OPKs or monitors while on clomid. I think it'd help us all. Plus, I don't remember what your BD plan is but DH and I changed from E4D to 1 attempt @ + OPK and at this point I really don't know if I'll ever see a + OPK so I may need to change back.

Taytum- I've tried to reply to you twice, this time makes 3 and it keeps saying the approval thing. So, let's try this one more time... It's weird that our temps are following the same pattern- jump on day 3 after taking last pill followed by a HUGE dive on day 4 after last pill. Good luck on your vacation! My fingers are crossed for you!
    Last edited by twointow83; July 1st, 2015 at 10:40 AM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Momamia: that's what I would do as well. I think XX last time missed her surge as well, but still got a BFP! Hopefully you get some clear answers soon!

Big time temp drop for me this morning! Had an almost +OPK last night, so hoping O is just around the corner for me! We're leaving for vacation today so I'm going to pack OPKs and my thermometer but if I don't get to test then no biggie, just sticking to EOD until Monday!

Edit: clearly negative OPK this morning with FMU. Ugh, OPKS. ���� but maybe this is a true negative and now I can watch it go positive without worrying Clomid is messing it up.
    This is getting weird BOTH of us had a twmp drop 4 days after our last pill with a temp jump just before the dive... Wonder why? for you! Enjoy your vaca!
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momamia: that's what I would do as well. I think XX last time missed her surge as well, but still got a BFP! Hopefully you get some clear answers soon!

Big time temp drop for me this morning! Had an almost +OPK last night, so hoping O is just around the corner for me! We're leaving for vacation today so I'm going to pack OPKs and my thermometer but if I don't get to test then no biggie, just sticking to EOD until Monday!

Edit: clearly negative OPK this morning with FMU. Ugh, OPKS. ���� but maybe this is a true negative and now I can watch it go positive without worrying Clomid is messing it up.
    This is getting weird We BOTH had a temp jump 3 days after our last pill followed by a HUGE dive 4 days after. I wonder why? Anyway, enjoy your vaca! for you!

BTW, if you see double of this post it's because it did it to me again (the mod approval thing) and they still haven't approved the last one so I just decided to re-post it and see if it'll go through.
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two, we are doing E3D. I agree with True also. I'm just going to keep bding and see what happens with my opks and body. I really don't feel anywhere near as bloated as yesterday though. I'm considering calling my RE for blood work. I think I have to wait a week though, right? It's cd21 they usually test?

2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    Two, we are doing E3D. I agree with True also. I'm just going to keep bding and see what happens with my opks and body. I really don't feel anywhere near as bloated as yesterday though. I'm considering calling my RE for blood work. I think I have to wait a week though, right? It's cd21 they usually test?

Honestly, I don't know. I don't usually get tested until CD 70+ for my doc to confirm that I have not O'd, I'm not preg and it is safe to induce AF. The one time I got tested earlier because I was TTC and my chart was wonky so I didn't know what was going on I thing I was CD 30+. I would wait a few more days to see how everything goes but it doesn't hurt to call and ask. Worst case scenario you have to wait but you have an appt ready and waiting at that point if you need it (you can always call and cancel later) instead of waiting to call only to find out that you'll have to wait even longer for your appt.
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momamia- yes, cd21. I'm going in for cd21 blood work as well to make sure I ovulated and I think to check my progesterone levels so you should be able to get some confirmation. I hope you did O; I am always super bloated and uncomfortable when my body tries to O so I feel your pain.

Two: That's so weird about the moderation thing! Yes, we seem to be chart twins! I'm hoping its cd16 that I O. I am going to check OPK again tonight and then probably just in the afternoon daily. Hoping EOD is enough if we don't catch the +!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

7. Likes twointow83, momamia4 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies ...just popping in ...to wish u all a very good luck ... hope u all get bfps this month and a v adorable sticky bean ...u wished for
    Last edited by goodmom; July 1st, 2015 at 03:52 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momamia, I would NOT assume you've Oed based on symptoms bc it's extremely common to have all sorts of side effects/symptoms on Clomid. But since you're BDing every 3 days all should be well. Just don't stop BDing early, BD through the latest you've ever Oed just in case your Clomid response isn't good.
    Last edited by maidentomother; July 1st, 2015 at 05:41 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

10. Likes twointow83, momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two: That's so weird about the moderation thing! Yes, we seem to be chart twins! I'm hoping its cd16 that I O. I am going to check OPK again tonight and then probably just in the afternoon daily. Hoping EOD is enough if we don't catch the +! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol, I was going to say the same thing!! So strange but kinda cool

I posted like I said I would, if anyone is interested in reading it (TTC/infertility forum, titled something like clomid's affect on OPKs and monitors? Reliable?... something like that). One person mentioned that their doc said cheaper OPKs may not work (I'm using internet cheapies) and atomic mentioned that some people have ended up waiting and missing their window because OPKs didn't get a +, SO... as much as it kills me to do so (I get anxious about the fact that I have ZERO control of when the attempt falls as far as O-3, O-2, etc.) I think DH and I are going to go back to E4D unprotected (use protection in between) because as anxious as the idea of ending up with our attempt(s) landing on O-3 and O+1, the idea of NO attempt at all is worse. I am going to keep testing to see if I do end up getting a +, so I know for next cycle and also because I am a and I'd be kidding myself to think I wouldn't test with tests on hand. At least this way we're covered in the attempt dept and I can find out if my OPKs will eventually give me a + w/o having to risk missing my window completely. I am so envious of you boy swayers being able to be as bunny like as you want, or not, lol A boy sway seems like it'd be so much easier for me in so many ways... but that's probably why I've had 3 boys
    Our family is complete

12. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree two!! A boy sway does seem easier as far as dtd is concerned, but like you said, I'm sure that's why we have our boys, lol!!!

Maiden, that's actually what I planned on doing. I have a little over a week to go to keep dtd according to E3D, as my latest O is cd22.
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

14. Likes twointow83, maidentomother liked this post
Page 17 of 189 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast