Page 29 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you mommas, ditto we have NEVER had a condom split & I have to admit it's something I have been slightly suspicious of - well that serves me right!!

We didn't get a PM attempt last night only an AM attempt. DH fell asleep before I got in I'm pretty annoyed with him. I don't think I have O'd yet. Is it too late yet for a third attempt to count?

Two I only have a 1/10th thermometer I was too erratic with the 1/100. Hope you get your +opk!!
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    true its never to late for a third attempt!! go for it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that it is never too late for a third attempt True Blue! Go for it, let's hope this will be your month for a blue baby
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't think it's too late, true! Go for it!!

Well the other therm didn't want to read at all, was stuck on "lo" so I had ro bust out the BBT and just fight with it to get my temp for today. I'll have to get another therm today. Really low so I don't know if it's a drop before the rise situation or a bad temp from a messed up therm. Super crampy this morning though so I guess time will tell.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by twointow83; July 6th, 2015 at 06:37 AM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

July 2WW

Go for it True!! Good luck!! Also, I feel your pain about hubby. Mine is the same way; I don't think he understands the dire situation here!

Two: I hope O makes her way ASAP! And that your low temp is leading right up to O. It's so hard waiting to O; ugh. Also, where do you get therm at? I ordered mine off amazon but if I needed one ASAP it would be good to know where to find them!

Temp rise today. Going to get one more attempt in this afternoon and cross everything we have! I'm suppose to make a cd21 appt to check levels but with a late O should I go with cd24 so it's really 7dpo? Cd21 will only be 3dpo, if this was O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Go for it True!! Good luck!! Also, I feel your pain about hubby. Mine is the same way; I don't think he understands the dire situation here!

Two: I hope O makes her way ASAP! And that your low temp is leading right up to O. It's so hard waiting to O; ugh. Also, where do you get therm at? I ordered mine off amazon but if I needed one ASAP it would be good to know where to find them!

Temp rise today. Going to get one more attempt in this afternoon and cross everything we have! I'm suppose to make a cd21 appt to check levels but with a late O should I go with cd24 so it's really 7dpo? Cd21 will only be 3dpo, if this was O.

Walmart carries them and I think most big name pharmacies (CVS,Walgreens, etc.) carry them as well. As far as the BW, I'd call and explain to your docs office and let them decide what to do.

I am thinking about just buying a cheap one and seeing how that works out for me. I haven't been having a lot of luck with BBT therms lately and $9 isn't a lot but when you have to replace them every month or two it gets old spending that much on something you can't rely on. If a $3 one works then that's even better lol. I've been charting for 8.5 years and never used a reg therm so if nothing else it'd be interesting to see how big of a difference it makes on my charts, esp considering the 100ths don't make a big difference when it comes to pinpointing O and that is kinda the whole point in charting, so it could work. I just don't know how I feel about switching mid-cycle. I just wish I could figure out WTH happened to this one. It has happened to the last few I've bought. When it is put together like it is supposed to be it looks like this:Attachment 26007
    but if I take the cap of and pull it out just enough, but not so much I can't see the screen it looks like this:Attachment 26008
    Last edited by twointow83; July 6th, 2015 at 07:49 AM.
    Our family is complete

7. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Thank you mommas, ditto we have NEVER had a condom split & I have to admit it's something I have been slightly suspicious of - well that serves me right!!

We didn't get a PM attempt last night only an AM attempt. DH fell asleep before I got in I'm pretty annoyed with him. I don't think I have O'd yet. Is it too late yet for a third attempt to count?

Two I only have a 1/10th thermometer I was too erratic with the 1/100. Hope you get your +opk!!
    Thanks for the info! I'll have to take a peak at your chart If it hadn't happened to us a couple times then I would probably feel the same. For us they broke because we forgot to make sure to not let air get trapped in the reservoir, at least the is my guess because anytime we have taken the time to make sure it doesn't it have trapped air it has never broke on us. Not that we use them very often as 99% of the time our BC is NFP/FAM (natural family planning/fertility awareness method... basically they are both being aware of when you are fertile via charting but one is abstaining during fertile period and the other is using protection during fertile period) and withdraw but early on we used them a lot and after each pregnancy (live birth ones anyway and the last one too because of the D&C) we used them to prevent since you are supposedly extremely fertile right after having a baby and we didn't want "Irish twins"(2 children born to the same mom within 12 months of each other), lol.
    Our family is complete

9. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fasted moving thread ever. I don't know where I can jump in and offer support - keep up with everyone is hard!!!
    I wish you all good luck!

Ff says im 3dpo but impossible .

I think 1dpo, 2 at best.

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

11. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big temp drop this morning almost to cover line, I can only assume AF will show tomorrow.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Fasted moving thread ever. I don't know where I can jump in and offer support - keep up with everyone is hard!!!
    I wish you all good luck!

Ff says im 3dpo but impossible .

I think 1dpo, 2 at best.

You can try overriding FF (think you have to be on a PC to do it) but not sure... I've never had it cry wolf for me. When I have to override it is always because FF didn't catch on that I O'd. I think maybe 1 dpo also.
    Last edited by twointow83; July 6th, 2015 at 08:33 AM.
    Our family is complete

Page 29 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast