Page 37 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Im having terrible anxiety, if I put in today and yesterday's temp for tomorrow it puts me at O on CD13 - that's not likely is it? It would give us only 2 attempts ARGH !!

Good luck to you ladies testing
    I have limited internet & only mobile access so catching up is becoming hard work this thread moves so fast
    Both my boys were conceived with two attempts in the fertile window! As long as you're doing other boy sway tactics I wouldn't worry about it.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Purplepoet - welcome to the 2WW! Early O's are always nice.

Fefe- I agree with you in the 5dpo. FF has seriously been off lately...

Two: I feel like one time my most fertile was the creamy/wet stuff! It was really weird. I don't know how you guys do the girl diet, although I hate the weight I've gained on the boy diet. At this point, I'd be happy with just a healthy pregnancy, either way. I LOVE onion rings, but I'm seriously tired of burgers now! And I love them! Haha. And I don't know how you can go without a big O...torture!

Yeah, I know I'm only like 1 or 2dpo, but I'm not feeling any really good uterus stretching sensations, and I feel like I felt them early on for my chemical. We'll see though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get a day here and there of EW, mostly creamy though. I don't know if you caught my edit since you were posting as I was editing, but I checked again and CM is EW now. I think the temp is a fluke. Either that or C is messing all my norm rhythms up :/
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

4. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tfahn View Post
    Temp drop below cover line this morning, AF should show today

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Fox and Daisy hopefully it's just to early

7. Likes daisy4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fox and Daisy, I'm sure it's just too early.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

9. Likes daisy4 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Yeah it'd be about right. Supposedly you are supposed to O 5-10 days after your last dose and yesterday was day 10... and there was the drop before the rise... I don't know though. I should be drying up and my CP should be dropping if I O'd but when I checked this morning I was creamy (and TMI but as my undies can attest there is some watery in there somewhere) and HSO. I'll probably check it again in a few. I could over look no LH surge... they have been acting retarded all cycle anyway, but no surge and everything downstairs staying fertile... it makes O a little unbelievable.

Anyway, until I know for sure I am trying to act like I O'd and being extra strict on the diet. I am cutting all grain based (breads, pastas, etc.) and sugar based carbs... doesn't really leave me much I can eat but that is really all I know to do to keep my sugar low... I certainly can't cut calories. If this is the real deal then I am praying for a BFP 'cuz I am seriously craving a big juicy burger with all the fixin's lol... oh and onion rings!! I miss onion rings (too much fat for the diet ) I never had them often but knowing I can't have them has intensified the craving lol. And even more than that I miss the BIG O! Sorry if TMI lol. This girl swaying stuff is... yeah, no word comes to mind lol, but whatever the word is that is what it is lmbo.

As far as your pains, I had that will all my pregnancies. My 3rd was the worst... by the time I hit the second tri I was convinced I was going to give birth to Freddy Kruger lol. It felt like he was in there trying to claw his way out lol. So, try not to worry

ETA: So I checked again... Now my CM is EW. Like I said, kinda hard to believe I O'd given all the contradictory evidence.
    When I get that onion ring craving, I place 3 frozen Red Robin rings in the oven and it does the trick!! Only 13 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein and 250 calories. Yummy!!

11. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fox and Daisy - you're not out yet, so many ladies don't get early BFPs! FX for you both.

twointow - what BD method are you doing? Every 4 days?

So I got a blaring positive on the opk today so I'm guessing I'll O tomorrow. We're BDing every 4 days and had an attempt Saturday night so that means tomorrow night is the next attempt. If only having one attempt sways girl, won't BDing every 4 days in this case give me TWO attempts? O-4 and O? I'm not sure if we should skip BD tomorrow to avoid 2 attempts but I'm sure our odds with just one O-4 attempt aren't that great. But still, I don't want to hurt my chances of pink... What do you all think? I've been sick and had a fever on Saturday when we BD (romantic, I know) and I've read that fever can kill off swimmers so there may not be any around from our O-4 attempt anyways. Ugh... Maybe I should have just stuck with trying for one attempt at the first positive opk.
    Last edited by YayBaby678; July 7th, 2015 at 09:42 PM.
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

13. Likes daisy4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yaybaby, how long have you been ttc? If it has only been a few months, I'd say stick with the o-4 attempt. Otherwise, I'd dtd again. That's what I'd personally do. Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

15. Thanks YayBaby678 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by YayBaby678 View Post
    Fox and Daisy - you're not out yet, so many ladies don't get early BFPs! FX for you both.

twointow - what BD method are you doing? Every 4 days?

So I got a blaring positive on the opk today so I'm guessing I'll O tomorrow. We're BDing every 4 days and had an attempt Saturday night so that means tomorrow night is the next attempt. If only having one attempt sways girl, won't BDing every 4 days in this case give me TWO attempts? O-4 and O? I'm not sure if we should skip BD tomorrow to avoid 2 attempts but I'm sure our odds with just one O-4 attempt aren't that great. But still, I don't want to hurt my chances of pink... What do you all think? I've been sick and had a fever on Saturday when we BD (romantic, I know) and I've read that fever can kill off swimmers so there may not be any around from our O-4 attempt anyways. Ugh... Maybe I should have just stuck with trying for one attempt at the first positive opk.
    Yes. E4D.

And O-4 has extremely slim odds of resulting in pregnancy which is why E4D is still considered one attempt. No matter how it falls you'll never have more than one day with good conception odds.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by twointow83; July 7th, 2015 at 10:03 PM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

17. Thanks YayBaby678 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first cycle i tried I thought the e4d plan was the way to go. Then I didn't like how slim my odds were on the day my attempt fell, but also didn't want to add an attempt. This cycle im happier with my attempt but I'm stil0-2 or even 3. (36 hrs from dtd time I *believe*.

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

19. Thanks YayBaby678 thanked for this post
Page 37 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast