Page 18 of 197 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH just couldn't finish tonight. Does anyone else get as upset about it as me? I just feel like it's my fault, and he's mad since he feels like it's his fault. I told him we have several good attempts so neither of us should be upset, but I can't help it. We'll try again tomorrow morning before work. I think I might be even more upset I "wasted" the preseed! Ha.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    DH just couldn't finish tonight. Does anyone else get as upset about it as me? I just feel like it's my fault, and he's mad since he feels like it's his fault. I told him we have several good attempts so neither of us should be upset, but I can't help it. We'll try again tomorrow morning before work. I think I might be even more upset I "wasted" the preseed! Ha.
    It's nobody's fault. TTC is A LOT of pressure and doing it on command as is often necessary can kill the mojo from time to time. DH has had the same problem from time to time over the collective 3+ years we have spent TTC over the course of our relationship. It's frustrating for both parties. He feels inadequate and she kinda feels cheated of the liquid gold (these are general emotions as examples.... not necessarily what you or he may be feeling). But nobody is to blame. (((Hugs)))

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

3. Thanks TaytumJ thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum, yes, I know the feeling. DH cut me off this cycle. He said that I better have already o'd because the romance isn't there after so many consecutive days of dtd. I don't blame him. It's really hard to force yourself to be in the mood. Especially when you feel like it is so ultra important. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

5. Thanks TaytumJ thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum- TTC can be hard! It's normal for you both to feel the way you do! I know it's tempting to want to follow the recommendations to a T, but know that every other day can give you blue. I have my DS2 to prove it!

Oh and tons more of my blue baby dust should help too! It's the really persistent kind !!

7. Thanks TaytumJ thanked for this post
    Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum ttc is hard! And swaying adds a whole new lot of pressures with it! Whether swaying blue or pink or if you've been trying regardless of gender it just gets more difficult to shrug the bfns off.... As for dh all I can say is the one good thing about ttc pink is the one attempt. With ds1 & 2 we were just trying to get pregnant (had no idea about natural swaying then) but I can still remember that terrible pressure to dtd as many times possible in fertile window - we had to use sperm friendly lubricant each time sorry if tmi and it definately wasn't "lovemaking" it was "hope we're baby making". I don't even think we were dtd in between ttc after the first couple bfn months moreso with ds2...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies. I think you're right - it's also the swaying that puts pressure on it as well, trying to get as many attempts in as possible and DH and I aren't normally like that anyways. I look back and think we got 3 good attempts in fertile window and I am pretty sure I O'd around 6pm last night so if egg is still hanging around this morning there's another chance. I may stop temping after confirmed O...less stress for sure!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

10. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum it happened with DH & myself too every cycle at least once in the multiple attempt window DH would feel pressured and it caused BD problems. I always got upset which really didn't help

Lots of BFP dust and good luck to you mommas

Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

12. Thanks TaytumJ thanked for this post
    Likes momamia4, twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum, TTC is so stressful! My DH doesn't like being put under pressure and we have had a few issues like that before. When TTC our first two we would only BD every other day as it was too much pressure for DH. As you can see we ended up with two boys from this pattern Good luck this month!!

I'm CD3 so still far away from the TWW. My plan this month is not to really do much at all! I'm not doing very well with the diet other than delaying breakfast so I have a good fast and I'm also trying not to snack. I'm just eating my normal foods and avoiding putting on weight, its a bonus if I lose some. I'm not going to temp and I will just wait until I get my usual O pain and make one attempt then (but I won't tell DH I'm ovulating as he doesn't like the pressure!).

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

14. Thanks TaytumJ thanked for this post
    Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I definitely o'd!! Yay!!! I had a definite shift. Did anyone not feel O pain on clomid? I had some cramping but nothing like the pain I had last cycle! It actually has me concerned that there was something different about my ovulation this time.

2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

16. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    Well, I definitely o'd!! Yay!!! I had a definite shift. Did anyone not feel O pain on clomid? I had some cramping but nothing like the pain I had last cycle! It actually has me concerned that there was something different about my ovulation this time.

Last cycle I had killer cramps on CD 19, I think (could have the wrong CD), but didn't O that day. I was expecting more of the same O day but honestly I had some cramps but it was a fraction of what I'd had on CD 19. Kinda just felt like the cramps I get all cycle long on clomid, just a tiny bit stronger. I wouldn't be concerned... at all. That is one heck of a shift so there is no doubt that you had a strong O. for you!
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

18. Likes momamia4 liked this post
Page 18 of 197 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast