Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2ww what's the earliest you ladies start testing?

5dpo now. Let's see if I can make it to nine which is when I usually get my bfp. When do you start testing and what's the earliest you gotten a bfp?
    Go
    Its A Girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really recommend that you guys not testing before 10 days at the earliest and I very much prefer 12-14. I feel like this early testing causes nothing but heartache and stress for people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is true. A lot of losses women would not know about if we didn't test so early. I don't have personal experience so not sure if its something I would want to know or not. I guess that's a tough call.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Until last cycle I was a test-aholic. Mostly it was for s&gs because I know testing very early likely won't give an accurate answer but I didn't care. After last cycle though I think I am going to make it a point not to test early. If I hadn't tested at 10 &11 DPO I would have never known I got a BFP. And I am definitely avoiding FRERs from now on as they are the only test that gave me a BFP, all others were BFNs because my levels weren't high enough. On one hand I wish I didn't know about the chemical pregnancy, on the other hand I'd be very concerned right now had I not known because TMI but I am cramping, clotting and bleeding excessively. It got so bad last night that I almost landed in the ER because every time I stood up I almost passed out, luckily I was able to lay back down each time or put me head between my legs while using the restroom to prevent actually passing out. It was pretty scary. So, I guess in that aspect it is good to know why things are so extreme but I don't think I want to know in the future. I did this big surprise with DH and got so excited only for both of us to be let down. My LP is 11-12 days so I am thinking I am going to try to either only test with regular (non-early) tests after 10 DPO or even better wait until the day AF would be due (12 DPO) to test if I can. Granted with clomid my LP is usually 14 days but still I'd like to wait until 12 DPO if I can make myself.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing. Yes I usually get antsy and want to test early like opks too but I'll see if I can wait till 12dpo
    Its A Girl!!

6. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    That is true. A lot of losses women would not know about if we didn't test so early. I don't have personal experience so not sure if its something I would want to know or not. I guess that's a tough call.
    It's more than just that though, there are also the people who get heartbroken over BFN only to end up getting positive tests 12-14 dpo. it is absolutely posible to have gotten a positive early in one pregnancy, and late in another. Chemicals are actually not the major reason for my disliking the POAS festival.

8. Likes Atsaukina1 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Until last cycle I was a test-aholic. Mostly it was for s&gs because I know testing very early likely won't give an accurate answer but I didn't care. After last cycle though I think I am going to make it a point not to test early. If I hadn't tested at 10 &11 DPO I would have never known I got a BFP. And I am definitely avoiding FRERs from now on as they are the only test that gave me a BFP, all others were BFNs because my levels weren't high enough. On one hand I wish I didn't know about the chemical pregnancy, on the other hand I'd be very concerned right now had I not known because TMI but I am cramping, clotting and bleeding excessively. It got so bad last night that I almost landed in the ER because every time I stood up I almost passed out, luckily I was able to lay back down each time or put me head between my legs while using the restroom to prevent actually passing out. It was pretty scary. So, I guess in that aspect it is good to know why things are so extreme but I don't think I want to know in the future. I did this big surprise with DH and got so excited only for both of us to be let down. My LP is 11-12 days so I am thinking I am going to try to either only test with regular (non-early) tests after 10 DPO or even better wait until the day AF would be due (12 DPO) to test if I can. Granted with clomid my LP is usually 14 days but still I'd like to wait until 12 DPO if I can make myself.
    This is not normal after a chemical, are you taking aspirin?? If so you need to wean back on that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    This is not normal after a chemical, are you taking aspirin?? If so you need to wean back on that.
    Yes I am. EOD but for the first week after O I took it everyday, so I guess that could be why. Is EOD too much?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Our family is complete

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Yes I am. EOD but for the first week after O I took it everyday, so I guess that could be why. Is EOD too much?

Some people tolerate it at that level but others can't. I would literaly bleed to death on that aspirin intake LOL. And some others start off able to tolerate it but over time their ability diminishes and they start bleeding and bruising more and more over time. I think you should drop back to 2x week and see if it helps.

12. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, thanks I'll start weaning down to that.

Our family is complete

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast