Page 12 of 242 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Feel better soon I forget what CD you are but hopefully the witch is packing up to head out of town for you! for you this cycle!

Mine actually seems a bit better so far this month (only on day 1 though). Still very heavy, but pain is tolerable with some aleve, which takes the edge off. If it were like the last couple months I'd be on heavier pain killers already so I am counting it as progress. Even if I can't say the same tomorrow, it is still progress because the first 3 days are usually the worst part and with day 1 down I only have 2 more left before it starts improving.
    Only on CD4 hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

2. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Hi Ladies

Cd3 completely boring atm except Af is in full force it looks like im due to O around the 9th/10th aswell that's if my body behaves.

We finally have some sunny weather after 4 days of rain. Changing sheets and getting ready for spring

I think i broke my little toe last night, kicked it on the lounge. Am having a night off work tonight needing a de-stress/detox and some time with my boys.

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess
    Ouch! Enjoy your night off
    I am really looking forward to spring Netti, so over the cold weather.

it's a

4. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical22 View Post
    1dpo lets start this tww

Fx Magical!!

6. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you didn't do too much damage to your toe Netti!

Quinn I'm not sure about mid cycle spotting/bleeding sorry although for awhile after af returned post ds2 I'd have af for like 6 days, would go away for a couple days then I'd get more spotting for a few days etc went on like that for months!

Its cd6 for me and started opk testing this morning. I'm keeping the test sticks this cycle to look at because I'm bored sh*tless waiting and waiting lol. This mornings first one was a decent line quite surprised! Not sure which hormone its indicating though lol! Wonder if I'm going to o early this cycle that'd be nice

8. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I *think its broken its pretty painful more than when I jammed my finger in the door this week aswell. But the show goes on 😂

Today has a spring feel in Sydney only 3 days left of this dreadful winter. Hopefully i get my car cleaned tomorrow its filthy 😂 finding all the little jobs to do ⏰

10. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Gals, just wondering if anyone might know.... I am about 17 days past a D & C and last night figured it wouldn't hurt to have a BD 'for fun' (fancy that!) knowing that I should be fine as I was still getting a faint faint line on a hpt... But then today I have had a tonne of ewcm and O pains (I always get those around ovulation time) and I looked at my FF chart (which I have only been doing for the last 3 days) and it has possible ovulation for the next 3 days - so it made me google 'can you get pregnant with low levels of HCg in your system' - and to my shock, a lot of people were saying Yes!
    Does anyone know much about this? ie - been through a miscarriage and know when they next ovulated etc?

I also tested on an OPK and it wasn't positive, but there was a darker line there than on the hpt..... interesting.....

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi immi!

I am pretty sure I ovulated just 14 days after the start of my m/c - have a look at my chart below. Temp rise, lots of ewcm and ovulation pains. My hpts were still slightly positive. The only slightly confusing thing as you will see if that I had a run of positive opks. And then a v short luteal phase if I did ovulate. But I think it can happen!!! FX for you!

13. Thanks ImmiNAddi thanked for this post
    Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hope you didn't do too much damage to your toe Netti!

Quinn I'm not sure about mid cycle spotting/bleeding sorry although for awhile after af returned post ds2 I'd have af for like 6 days, would go away for a couple days then I'd get more spotting for a few days etc went on like that for months!

Its cd6 for me and started opk testing this morning. I'm keeping the test sticks this cycle to look at because I'm bored sh*tless waiting and waiting lol. This mornings first one was a decent line quite surprised! Not sure which hormone its indicating though lol! Wonder if I'm going to o early this cycle that'd be nice
    What are you planing to do attempt wise this month?
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still just the one attempt at pos opk boysboys, even though I've been lucky (but not lucky conceiving) and had past 2 of 3 cycles attempts at day b4 o going to keep with one attempt. Only thing I've got going for my sway is diet and one attempt so gonna stick to it for this ttc cycle 4 then maybe add attempts next cycle which hopefully wont be needed. I just get abit deflated sometimes as it took me 4&6 months ttc ds1 & 2 with 2-3 attempts sometimes 4 attempts during fertile window! Even though I know its better to have smep I cant help but remember I had an am attempt the day of o on the cycle I conceived ds2 so I'm almost half tempted to dtd the day after I get solid smiley. But then maybe that would sway blue so I just don't know lol!!

16. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Hi Ladies

Cd3 completely boring atm except Af is in full force it looks like im due to O around the 9th/10th aswell that's if my body behaves.

We finally have some sunny weather after 4 days of rain. Changing sheets and getting ready for spring

I think i broke my little toe last night, kicked it on the lounge. Am having a night off work tonight needing a de-stress/detox and some time with my boys.

Sorry about your toe! I wish it was going to be spring here. We are going into Fall which I love but also means back to work for me. Enjoy time with your boys.

What time do you ladies take your opks? I'm trying to only do one a day until closer to O day. I'm cd 10 and it probably won't get darker until 12-14. I was thinking 3:00?and then when it's twice a day 12:00 and 7:00? Does that sound good?

Page 12 of 242 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast