Page 13 of 242 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2WW

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, well it looks like I am joining you again. I started bleeding on Wednesday at 5 weeks and the pregnancy is no longer viable. I'm not even sure I should be here, as I think I'm done swaying and I'm wondering if it contributed to our loss. But everyone here is so supportive during the 2ww so I thought I could still join you and ask you to share your pink dust either way. It will probably be another 15-20 days or so until I ovulate, assuming my cycle will be fairly normal.

Best of luck to all of you this month!
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Hi Ladies 🙌

Cd3 completely boring atm 😂 except Af is in full force 😵 it looks like im due to O around the 9th/10th aswell 😆 that's if my body behaves.

We finally have some sunny weather after 4 days of rain. Changing sheets and getting ready for spring 🌻🌼🌞🌳

I think i broke my little toe last night, kicked it on the lounge. Am having a night off work tonight needing a de-stress/detox and some time with my boys.

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess
    OUCH! BTDT and it hurts! Hopefully it heals quickly for you.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

3. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs, Yaybaby!!! I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know exactly where you're at mentally. I've already decided that if I miscarry, I'm not swaying again either. Having a miscarriage isn't worth it to me. I'm thinking of you.
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

5. Thanks YayBaby678 thanked for this post
    Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Sorry about your toe! I wish it was going to be spring here. We are going into Fall which I love but also means back to work for me. Enjoy time with your boys.

What time do you ladies take your opks? I'm trying to only do one a day until closer to O day. I'm cd 10 and it probably won't get darker until 12-14. I was thinking 3:00?and then when it's twice a day 12:00 and 7:00? Does that sound good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do once a day, usually in the afternoon/evening, until I see my surge starting. Then I test twice a day (late morning & afternoon/evening) until the surge has passed so I can see, as close as possible, when the peak was. They say most ppl surge in the afternoon (after 2)... I don't know about that because I have gotten plenty of +OPKs in the AM. Just last cycle I had an AM follicle study u/s, came home and tested and it was +! But I have noticed my peaks tend to be evening. HTH.
    Our family is complete

7. Thanks Quinn31 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hope you didn't do too much damage to your toe Netti!

Quinn I'm not sure about mid cycle spotting/bleeding sorry although for awhile after af returned post ds2 I'd have af for like 6 days, would go away for a couple days then I'd get more spotting for a few days etc went on like that for months!

Its cd6 for me and started opk testing this morning. I'm keeping the test sticks this cycle to look at because I'm bored sh*tless waiting and waiting lol. This mornings first one was a decent line quite surprised! Not sure which hormone its indicating though lol! Wonder if I'm going to o early this cycle that'd be nice
    I like to keep mine too so I can see the progression and so I can look back and remember when I started to surge, when I peaked, etc. for an early O for you!
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmiNAddi View Post
    Hi Gals, just wondering if anyone might know.... I am about 17 days past a D & C and last night figured it wouldn't hurt to have a BD 'for fun' (fancy that!) knowing that I should be fine as I was still getting a faint faint line on a hpt... But then today I have had a tonne of ewcm and O pains (I always get those around ovulation time) and I looked at my FF chart (which I have only been doing for the last 3 days) and it has possible ovulation for the next 3 days - so it made me google 'can you get pregnant with low levels of HCg in your system' - and to my shock, a lot of people were saying Yes!
    Does anyone know much about this? ie - been through a miscarriage and know when they next ovulated etc?

I also tested on an OPK and it wasn't positive, but there was a darker line there than on the hpt..... interesting.....
    I can only speak from my experience. With my first loss (delivered, not D&C) whether I O'd or not before AF is uncertain 1: because my temps weren't clear (potentially CD 21?) and 2: I just kept bleeding. I did not test out the HCG with him.

With my DD loss and D&C I DID test it out...
    Undated HPT was taken 5-26 on CD 24.

OPK's. Last test was CD 29 and almost white, just a light line and my surge for O began the very next day.

Hope all that answers your questions.
    Last edited by twointow83; August 28th, 2015 at 10:23 AM.
    Our family is complete

10. Thanks ImmiNAddi thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by YayBaby678 View Post
    Hi ladies, well it looks like I am joining you again. I started bleeding on Wednesday at 5 weeks and the pregnancy is no longer viable. I'm not even sure I should be here, as I think I'm done swaying and I'm wondering if it contributed to our loss. But everyone here is so supportive during the 2ww so I thought I could still join you and ask you to share your pink dust either way. It will probably be another 15-20 days or so until I ovulate, assuming my cycle will be fairly normal.

Nope. Sure can't. No sway? no stay! I am TOTALLY pulling your chain btw (did you smile? At least a little??)! You better stay! I'll come hunt you down and bring you back if you don't

So, sorry for your loss. Just a heads up. O may be a bit later this cycle due to your loss and that would be totally normal. More
    Our family is complete

12. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    Hugs, Yaybaby!!! I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know exactly where you're at mentally. I've already decided that if I miscarry, I'm not swaying again either. Having a miscarriage isn't worth it to me. I'm thinking of you.
    Thank you momamia. I never realized just how awful this would feel. I'm so scared to try again this month because of my fear of it happening again. And so true about not swaying, its just not worth it to me either. Thank you again.

So what is the plan for you at this point? How is your hcg looking? Sorry I haven't had a chance to go back through this thread and I've stepped away from the due date thread.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Nope. Sure can't. No sway? no stay! I am TOTALLY pulling your chain btw (did you smile? At least a little??)! You better stay! I'll come hunt you down and bring you back if you don't

So, sorry for your loss. Just a heads up. O may be a bit later this cycle due to your loss and that would be totally normal. More
    Haha, yes I did smile! Thanks two. And good to know, a friend who has had 3 losses did warn me that it could be a little late. So I'll prepare myself for some extra waiting this month. Which is ok with me as I'm not in a huge hurry to start trying again.

15. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by YayBaby678 View Post

I am so sorry yaybaby. You are absolutely more than welcome here! I too am not swaying anymore. Pink Dust to you!!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

17. Likes twointow83 liked this post
Page 13 of 242 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast