Page 14 of 242 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem! My hcg is still low but continuing to rise. Just really, really slowly. It's seriously freaking me out that it's ectopic. I go tomorrow for another blood draw. I am hoping that it will either increase a lot (to signify a regular pregnancy) or that it will drop (to signify miscarriage). With my luck, it'll probably rise just enough to be ambiguous like it has done the whole time. I really just want it to get up to 2000 so I can get an ultrasound, or drop so I can move on and not be so paranoid. DH is keeping his hopes up that all is fine but I'm not convinced. I've been having pressure on my left lower abdomen for 3 days now. I'm hoping it's just my uterus expanding but I honestly don't remember this feeling with any of my previous pregnancies. Although, I was never paranoid about a tubal pregnancy with any of them either. So, I don't know how much of it is in my head. You know? The worst part is that I keep googling things and nothing is reassuring except that I do have pregnancy symptoms and those aren't always common with ectopic pregnancies. I'm trying to wait it out to see what happens but it's getting really difficult. I kept waking up in a panic last night that my tube was rupturing (it wasn't). So I don't know how much longer I can continue on without seeing something. I don't understand why they haven't even tried to do an ultrasound to see if they can find anything. That's the first thing I'd want to do, but then I'm not a doctor. I guess I'll know more tomorrow but it doesn't feel like anything is going to be different after the bloodwork. I'm just tired of worrying.

Praying for a sticky 🎀 bean!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think there is a little bit of all levels of swaying on here. From hardcore sways to no sway and everything in between. Personally, my sway is pretty weak. My diet can barely be considered a diet.. esp the last week or two... lots of red meat the last couple weeks. Couch potato. Clomid & zantac. No vits other than folic acid.... that is pretty much all I have going for my sway.

🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    No problem! My hcg is still low but continuing to rise. Just really, really slowly. It's seriously freaking me out that it's ectopic. I go tomorrow for another blood draw. I am hoping that it will either increase a lot (to signify a regular pregnancy) or that it will drop (to signify miscarriage). With my luck, it'll probably rise just enough to be ambiguous like it has done the whole time. I really just want it to get up to 2000 so I can get an ultrasound, or drop so I can move on and not be so paranoid. DH is keeping his hopes up that all is fine but I'm not convinced. I've been having pressure on my left lower abdomen for 3 days now. I'm hoping it's just my uterus expanding but I honestly don't remember this feeling with any of my previous pregnancies. Although, I was never paranoid about a tubal pregnancy with any of them either. So, I don't know how much of it is in my head. You know? The worst part is that I keep googling things and nothing is reassuring except that I do have pregnancy symptoms and those aren't always common with ectopic pregnancies. I'm trying to wait it out to see what happens but it's getting really difficult. I kept waking up in a panic last night that my tube was rupturing (it wasn't). So I don't know how much longer I can continue on without seeing something. I don't understand why they haven't even tried to do an ultrasound to see if they can find anything. That's the first thing I'd want to do, but then I'm not a doctor. I guess I'll know more tomorrow but it doesn't feel like anything is going to be different after the bloodwork. I'm just tired of worrying.

Praying for a sticky �� bean!
    I feel the not knowing is the absolute hardest. Big hugs!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

4. Likes twointow83, momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    I think there is a little bit of all levels of swaying on here. From hardcore sways to no sway and everything in between. Personally, my sway is pretty weak. My diet can barely be considered a diet.. esp the last week or two... lots of red meat the last couple weeks. Couch potato. Clomid & zantac. No vits other than folic acid.... that is pretty much all I have going for my sway.

��I'm mobile! �� TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    I wish I had clomid!!! But I would be only using it for swaying and hopefully twinning My sway is now non existent. Last cycle at least I had the "first cycle after a mc" going for me! Literally all I have this cycle is breastfeeding my toddler still. However, that is completely my choice after all I just don't want to sway anymore, I just want a healthy baby. We will most likely have a 7th, we could always sway for the next one!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

6. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Praying for a sticky �� bean!
    Oh man, the waiting and being in limbo is the worst. You already wait enough during TTC and then there is just more and more after you get your BFP, especially if things aren't going perfectly. I really don't understand why they haven't just done a scan at this point. Hopefully Saturday's numbers will give you some answers either way. FX for you momamia!!!!

And two, I'm with you. Since getting my BFP, I have completely reverted back to my old boy-friendly ways, eating healthy stuff, snacking all day, taking prenatals, eating breakfast. So even if my loss sways girl, my diet is not doing me any favors. And I'm not sure I'll stick to one attempt, I really really really want a sibling for DS ASAP. And that desire is stronger for me than the desire for a girl. But we'll see how I feel closer to O time.
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

8. Likes twointow83, momamia4 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh if I'm pregnant I can almost promise you this is a boy!lol I dropped everything and just wanted a baby as well! It had only been two months too!lol I'm pitiful. Our attempts are exactly how we got DS2! I'm totally ok with it though. I kind of like the idea of boys. We make some sweet (adorable) boys, if I say so myself

Momamia, I am so sorry you are going through this. You can't even enjoy you pregnancy and that is so sad!! I so wish they would do a scan just to ease you mind.
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

10. Likes momamia4, twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Boysboys!

Praying for a sticky 🎀 bean!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs, Yaybaby!!! I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know exactly where you're at mentally. I've already decided that if I miscarry, I'm not swaying again either. Having a miscarriage isn't worth it to me. I'm thinking of you.
    Right there with you... which is probably why I am not swaying as hard as I was at first. I've lost 2 pregs while doing everything right and I'd be lying if I didn't say the whole "no vits" "reduced fertility" thing makes me a bit nervous. At this point I just want to be preg with a healthy sticky bean. The only reason I am doing anything to sway is I would prefer not to have to live with the knowledge that I lost the only girl we ever had, when I know DH wants a girl... prob more than me lol. But even he is getting to the point of "let's quit fooling around and just do this already!" Lol. And all he has to do is get laid and take a few pills... when he actually remembers that is. Neither of us want a long TTC like we have had in the past, but even moreso neither of us want to endure another loss. It's a fine line... a very fine line. If we had another loss then swaying would be over, completely and forever, and we would be doing everything in our power to increase our odds of a healthy, sticky preg no matter how it sways.
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sway-related question- I know obsessing about your cycle and such is supposed to sway boy, but what if it isn't exactly obsessing so much as hunting and not so much about your cycle as baby gear? In plain English (lol), I have been spending a lot of my free time online looking up memes and stuff (just funny stuff, cute stuff, etc. I'll share some at the end of this post) just to pass the time. Mostly though I am googling for baby gear in my spare time. The theme we chose (Bambi) isn't exactly everywhere and can be hard to find... and if you do manage to find it it's usually pricey. BUT I have managed to find some cute stuff in my hunting but I wonder if it counts as obsessing in sway-terms!?

Thanks to my hunting we have several things we will need (long way to go still though) or have a bookmark on things we can't afford just yet, or is gender specific. I REALLY had to hunt most of it down though. What do you all think? I am just so friggen bored when I have nothing to do and that is a productive use of my time

On another note, I think I might finally be almost healed up from my D&C. I have a few strong pains here and there but mostly I am back to normal! Yay! Seriously considering dropping the baby asprin though. I think it is thickening my lining TOO much, because it's still extremely heavy. Just my luck though, if I did then my lining wouldn't be thick enough due to clomid *sigh* Whats a girl to do!?

Now for some funnies Most are TTC related but not all.
    Attachment 26955Attachment 26956Attachment 26957Attachment 26956Attachment 26958Attachment 26959Attachment 26960Attachment 26961Attachment 26962Attachment 26963Attachment 26964
    Our family is complete

14. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Attachment 26965Attachment 26966Attachment 26967
    Attachment 26968

The end Hope at least one makes you smile. I know there are a few on here who could really use a good smile!
    Last edited by twointow83; August 28th, 2015 at 03:47 PM.
    Our family is complete

16. Likes momamia4 liked this post
Page 14 of 242 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast