Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Interesting stats on implantation times

Some statistics: When do eggs implant? - Trying to conceive - MadeForMums Chat

I must or used to be in the percent that implant early since I got my last bfp at 10dpo. Hoping I still do as my last several months that I have actually tracked I have had only a 10 day lp. Hoping eggy gets comfortable
    Its A Girl!!

2. Likes HealthyGirl, twointow83 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. I'm wondering how the researchers were able to identify that implantation had taken place?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

4. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Neat. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also wonder if they know why it can take some only 6 days to travel and others 12 days? And why some hcg numbers triple fast while others are slow to raise. Very interesting but I don't know if I want them finding out all the hidden secrets of life
    Its A Girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Interesting. I'm wondering how the researchers were able to identify that implantation had taken place?

I think you guys need to take things like this, where someone posts something on a forum and we don't really know where it came from or what it truly said, when it was done using what technology, etc with a super huge grain of salt. People misinterpret studies all the time and studies are found to be inaccurate all the time too and this is esp. true when it has to do with ovulation, since experts don't even know when we ovulated most of the time. I assume they used bloodwork to detect pregnancy but that may not mean anything if they were going off when the participants THOUGHT they ovulated (because 6 DPO may not actually BE 6 DPO if a person has O day wrong.)

If you had an early test in one pregnancy it means NOTHING for future pregnancies. The rate at which you get a positive test has not to do with time of implantation as much as it does the amount of HCG in your body. It's possible to have anywhere from 0 to 5 HCG in your blood when you are not preggo, and this can vary by woman, by the day. Once implantation occurs, this starts to double in 48-72 hours. So a lady who started off with 5hcg in her blood****** would get a pos pg test much sooner than a lady who starts off with 0 hcg even if she implanted later.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just think it's interesting. It doesn't help or hurt me w any of the knowledge. We know that some women don't get a bfp until 14+ days later while others like myself get + at 9dpo. Might help women know the wide range of normal
    Its A Girl!!

9. Thanks Pinkplz thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I am answering questions for the benefit of everyone who reads the posts and not just for the sake of the poster.

People read things like this and they start to stress and obsess over this. I know this because I get tons of questions from people who read things like this and then they worry or have false hope. Maybe you don't and it's just interesting to you, that's totally cool. I am ALWAYS happy for everyone to share whatever interesting thing they found but the catch is that I then will chime in and let everyone know my thoughts on it. It isn't a reproach from me in any way, just that I know the types of worries that some peopel do have after reading things like this, when they sink into despair over not getting pos pg tests at 7 dpo when they did before.

As far as I know based on years of research, when you got a pos pg test in prev. pregnancies means nothing. Even the time it took a pg to implant really isn't that informative. it is the level of HCG in your body at the time of implantation that matters because a pg that starts off at 0 and doubles every 72 hours is going to be lower than a pg that starts off at 5 and doubles every 72 hours even if one implanted at a different length of time than the other.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes Atsaukina1, Quinn31 liked this post