Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks hun

Due in June 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls just an update. My back and space under my ribs hurt like crazy. I hope everything is normal. Got too scared after reading abt two intwo.

Due in June 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyzmommy View Post
    Girls just an update. My back and space under my ribs hurt like crazy. I hope everything is normal. Got too scared after reading abt two intwo.

Remember that our bodies have muscle memory! It's probably your uterus quickly expanding to make room for your future baby! I was nervous too- I experienced Braxton Hicks since week 5!! Even though our bean is microscopic, our body remembers going through this before and is making room early.

Hang in there!!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

5. Likes twointow83, Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyzmommy View Post

My pains were down very low, deep in my pelvis (like where you feel O pain, just not exactly the same. They were sharp increasingly frequent and increasingly painful. The best way I can describe it is it felt like I got stabbed on that side, the knife got wiggled around a bit (pain spread/radiated nearby) and then it'd ease off at first for awhile(hours with normal but slightly stronger preg cramps in between), then only for a short time (around an hour... minimum of 30 mins between pains but usually closer to an hour) and finally just before surgery I was getting them every 20 minutes or less and they were so bad that even on morphine I would yelp in pain, grasp my side and try not to cry. I don't think what you are feeling is the same, but if it continues to be an issue then trust your gut and get it checked out (((HUGS)))

ETA: The pain also pierced through to my back but only on that one side. Like I told the u/s tech in the ER my right side felt like normal preg cramps but it was like my left side "lost it's freaking mind" and yes, I said it just like that lol.
    Last edited by twointow83; October 5th, 2015 at 10:27 AM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two- I'm so sorry. You have helped me so much and I hope we can all be here for you too. What a scary experience. Hugs.

Afm- CD9, haven't started OPK yet but will in a few days. I usually don't get a positive until cd17ish.. My chart is kinda weird I think but maybe not. Yesterday from today I had a big drop but I searched other charts and it doesn't seem like an issue. Excited to use digis this month. We've been having issues with a contractor at our home and I'm always the one worked up and yelling w the guy... My natural bossiness and testosterone levels definitely seat boy. Big time. Lol b

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

8. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    My pains were down very low, deep in my pelvis (like where you feel O pain, just not exactly the same. They were sharp increasingly frequent and increasingly painful. The best way I can describe it is it felt like I got stabbed on that side, the knife got wiggled around a bit (pain spread/radiated nearby) and then it'd ease off at first for awhile(hours with normal but slightly stronger preg cramps in between), then only for a short time (around an hour... minimum of 30 mins between pains but usually closer to an hour) and finally just before surgery I was getting them every 20 minutes or less and they were so bad that even on morphine I would yelp in pain, grasp my side and try not to cry. I don't think what you are feeling is the same, but if it continues to be an issue then trust your gut and get it checked out (((HUGS)))

ETA: The pain also pierced through to my back but only on that one side. Like I told the u/s tech in the ER my right side felt like normal preg cramps but it was like my left side "lost it's freaking mind" and yes, I said it just like that lol.
    Two, I'm so sad to read this update. My heart is broken for you. I hope your recovery is swift and you are able to rest.

Lauren, I am a type A and bossy and ended up with two girls so there are always exceptions! Just stick with LE (and I totally cheated) and no weights. That's what I did.

Anyone else feel their 2ww is dragging?!? I'm so ready for this to be done and know one way or the other. I hate that af and pregnancy symptoms can be similar. I haven't broken out yet which is usually a sign that af is coming so that's giving me hope. I did a little on cd 6 but that seems too early for pregnancy or af. AAAAGH. I just wish it was Friday!

Oh and anyone get sore bbs regularly before af and with a bfp?

10. Likes Laurenk1424 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This month is crawling.. I'm still waiting to O, AF finally finished up on Thursday (7 days was the longest AF I've ever had, and that was the heaviest as well, I thought it would never end). I'm trying to temp this cycle, so far so good. Hope some ladies start getting bfp's soon

~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post

I m sorry two. I m seriously. Yes u r right i m not experiencing a normal pain as compared to the pain u described. I ll wait couple of days n get it checked as its still too early.

Due in June 2016

13. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big temp drop this morning which means AF is coming today I knew this was coming, but it would of been nice to have a surprise this morning with a high temp and would of taken a test.....

So - onto CD1 of my last ttc cycle. I am not sure if I want to take the Clomid again? If I do, I won't do the monitoring as it was a real pain going every few days for bloods and then for the scan as well (which all turned out fine). But then again, I will have to explain that to the Dr....

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting to O and test, lets hope the days fly by for us

Two - I hope you are feeling ok this morning (prob evening where you are). Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

15. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
Page 48 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast