Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    Hopper, do you chart?

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart
    I don't hun, would be nigh impossible with DS2 and his awful sleeping! I'm up several times a night every night.

Got the CB smiley opks and got a negative! Which has me a little confused as I am getting really bad crampy pains which I always assume are O! How many days before O should I see a smiley? Am thinking that maybe we will skip the E4D method this month and just dtd at +opk, kids being sick and really unsettled is definitely making me want to skip it tonight!! If I got a -opk I'm presuming I could still skip tonight and continue with E4D tomorrow if we wanted, right? Sorry for being so clueless, my body just seems so messed up at the minute!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How frustrating for you hopper, maybe you were just gearing up and haven't ovulated yet? If there is no smiley I would think you would be ok to skip tonight and do it tomorrow or else wait for your smiley?

Boyz i wouldn't worry to much yet about your line not getting darker if AF is still a few days away, hopefully you just have a slow grower there

Looking forward to your next test essnce and Good luck Friday Quinn I hope you get a positive test and not AF x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

3. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for butting in. Hopper, you always get a negative on the first test with the CB smiley. It's just how it works. So, in future cycles you'll want to start using the CB digital a few days before you think you're going to O. I would definitely bd tonight and continue your E4D pattern. I personally always got the smiley on the day of ovulation. Good luck!!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

5. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes mammacass liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    I don't hun, would be nigh impossible with DS2 and his awful sleeping! I'm up several times a night every night.

Got the CB smiley opks and got a negative! Which has me a little confused as I am getting really bad crampy pains which I always assume are O! How many days before O should I see a smiley? Am thinking that maybe we will skip the E4D method this month and just dtd at +opk, kids being sick and really unsettled is definitely making me want to skip it tonight!! If I got a -opk I'm presuming I could still skip tonight and continue with E4D tomorrow if we wanted, right? Sorry for being so clueless, my body just seems so messed up at the minute!
    Yea abstaining or every 4 days would be fine Id imagine! I think the idea is that you don't BD any less than every 4 days but any longer than that is ok? I'm still new so def not an expert though!! X

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

7. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a million girls!! Momamia thank you so much for posting that! I so did not know that so I will continue e4d this cycle and make sure to use the CB ones earlier in my cycle next month, if needed (hey a girl can dream right!) DH is less than impressed I've changed my mind and want to dtd tonight, he's claiming to be feeling ill now! Hmmm, he can suck it up lol!!

ETA: I just checked my cervical position and CM. CP seems to be rising (it was lower the other day when I checked) and soft, feels a little open I think but don't want to mess too much as I know it's sensitive) CM is wet and clear, not stretchy but I don't seem to get EWCM the past few cycles of being on LE. Feeling nervous this could be the real deal! I was planning on laying down for about 5 mins after wards (and firmly making sure I do not O!!) And then J&D. What do you girls think?

Ps sorry for the inane questions and idiotic rambling
    Last edited by hopper; October 6th, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
    2012 2014 2016

9. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boyzmommy, was your first test a different brand? The line looks good for a cheapy test but best to compare the same brand.. although it's probably best not to compare as there are too many variables like urine stength that change how dark the line is.

About me:

I have been working full-time since DS2 was about 16 months, DH lost his job so I found one first. It was definitely interesting swapping roles for awhile. Lately he has also been working full-time which is hard work with kids.
    I like working but would much rather be part time so I would request to go part time on my return... I'm also considering asking to go 4 days next year when DS2 is in pre-school.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple yes the first tes was frer n this one is cheapie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8dpo and stark white bfn. Onto tomorrow. Good luck everyone who's coming up to testing or o

14. Likes twointow83, ImmiNAddi, netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still early Pbn fingers crossed for a different result in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

16. Likes Pbn3, twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    8dpo and stark white bfn. Onto tomorrow. Good luck everyone who's coming up to testing or o
    Still early Pbn Hope this is your month!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

18. Likes Pbn3, twointow83 liked this post
Page 55 of 131 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast