Page 98 of 131 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing was they took a little while to get posted. But so far they have been matching if not a little more sensitive than the first response opk strips

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Netti- I hope we both get our pos opk soon! I'm also feeling stuffy and all around ill, such a funny coincidence. I spent most of today on the couch with a horrible migraine and let my boys destroy my downstairs because I didn't have the energy to tell them no.

Essence- I hope you can find somewhere closer that makes moving completely worth it! We lived apart for about 2 months last summer because of DH getting a job that was too far to commute, and even now he does an hour and 20 min each way every day, so I know how bad it can be.

Lauren- I really hope it's your month and that your 2ww goes quick.

Hopper- when I was pg with ds1, I remember cramping the whole 2ww and then some. I was nannying at the time and I can remember going to the bathroom convinced AF must have started every few hours. Hope you get some relief soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

3. Thanks hopper, Laurenk1424 thanked for this post
    Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies

Im in abit of a pickle. Im working a night shift tmro night (manager shift that i couldn't really say no to) and dh will be at work til 3pm. My niece will be here at about 4 which i could push to 5 if I ask, the kids will be here and these are my opks. This mornings and 2 from this afternoon 1.30 and 4.30 bear in mind they are still wet. Optimally the best time for us is tonight yet i know my opks aren't dark enough and tmro is when I'm worried they will be dark. I would have to sneak a bd in tmro afternoon or evening and im not sure if dh would be up for that. Uggghhh lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Netti IF you possibly can I'd wait till dh comes home from work tomorrow. I know that means you'll be going into night shift but I'd be abit worried having my attempt tonight. Sorry just my opinion fwiw but in saying that you have to work with what you've got and if you think a bd tomorrow will be impossible then definately have an attempt tonight. Sorry you're in this position Netti

6. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know i put my foot in it pbn 😂 we may be able to sneakily get one in tmro evening before i go im going to do another opk in about an hour and if its much darker closer to positive i may go for it tonight. I just haven't had the regular O pains start either

8. Likes Laurenk1424 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'd be doing the same. If you pretty sure you could get one in tomorrow I'd definately leave it till tomorrow. But if you're up in the air I'd go for it tonight. An attempt now is better than no attempt at all you know or one that's too late? I've got everything crossed that your opk in an hour is either super dark or dark enough it could go either way iykwim its just the test line isn't screaming I'm going to o in the next 24 hours atm.

10. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh ikwym. Ive jumped the gun before and i think thats whats hurt our chances. If its not dark enough I think tmro evening should be fine...otherwise it wouldn't be til Thursday midday-ish and by the looks of it i think it will darken up tmro. I'll just beg my dh hehe. he just doesn't like rushed encounters 😂😂

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep you wouldn't believe how looonnngg dh lasted during our last attempt last cycle lol. Ds2 was taking a rare nap, ds1 had just started watching a dvd and I'm yep!, we've got 5 minutes! And 10 minutes later I'm like what the!!!! Had to do I don't know how many possies just to get it done all the time waiting for that call 'mummy!!! Where are you??'

13. Likes hopper, Poptart32 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol 😂😂 well opk certainly isn't positive so we'll see what tmro brings getting some twinges may be the start of something 😯😯

15. Likes Pbn3, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

October 2WW

CD3 had hormone profile bloods done today.. Am going to have progesterone bloods done after these! I am due to ovulate on my birthday (24th oct) or the day after where is everyone else at I feel in a muddle

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

Page 98 of 131 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast