Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,259 of 1259

Thread: NOV Testing

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    No more mystery have started spotting. Thanks ladies for the well wishes and I'm actually not even upset because I knew it was coming. Just had that brief flare of hope when af didn't come all day!
    Sorry pbn, huge hugs xxxx Hoping you will get that bfp in December!!
    2012 2014 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nann3r View Post
    My VJ huuuuurts!!! LOL idk if I can keep going! Il keep testing throughout the day to see if I go negative yet!

-side note--- I've heard and read that ovulating late while having a 28 days cycle can increase risk of miscarriage.. Due to a short LP.. someone share insight if possible.. I have a 27-28 day cycle.. And I've been Oing cd 13-14 every month.. Well this month I didn't O until cd21. Which means my LP would only be 7 days.. Should I be worried??
    Ovulating late in your cycle, in my experience, has no bearing on whether or not a pregnancy will be successful. With DS1 I o'ed on CD19 (early for me) and with my m/c in October I o'ed on CD20 (also early). With DS2 I didn't O until cd29 and with this little one I o'ed on cd28. Your LP adjusts according to when you O. I think swaying can really mess with your cycles and make ovulation really early or late. Good luck to you this cycle and tons of blue dust.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    No more mystery have started spotting. Thanks ladies for the well wishes and I'm actually not even upset because I knew it was coming. Just had that brief flare of hope when af didn't come all day!
    So sorry Pbn. Best of luck to you if you try again!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Pbn3. I hope you stick around and try for December. I really think your BFP is right around the corner. FX for you!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacass View Post
    Dpike sorry for the bfn. How many DPO are you? Did you chart? I didn't get a BFP until 15dpo. Hoping the spotting at 12dpo was implantation and your BFP is around the corner x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm 15 DPO today. Ugh!! I had the Mirena for before but have been TTC for 4 months and the longest LP had been 12 days.

Last night all pregnancy symptom me diminished and I'm actually get ovary pain today. I've been to 5 stores looking for OPKs. I can't decide if my body didn't o and is trying to now or it is stretching from pregnancy. Never had I ever had a cycle like this. I still can't explain the backache, period like feeling and spotting around 12 DPO. So confused!!

My plan is to bd tonight in case it is ovulation and then take a pregnancy test in a week if no period starts in case my first positive ovulation is correct. I'm also going to buy opk tomorrow and a basal temp and start temping. I just get up with the kids at night so I don't know if it will work.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In sorry PBN! Will you still join us inDec even as a ttc-er and not a swayed.

Fx dpike, really sounds like something is up.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I kind of feel like I could be ovulating now. I mean how wacky of a cycle to be confused if your pregnant or ovulating late when u thought u already ovulated. I bought some test and took one this afternoon and walked out for school pickup without looking, I'll see what it says when I get home and see if I think there is an Evap. Line or what. I'm a little crampy low down in my ovaries and watery cm.

I did look and saw that I got a negative with ds2 at 12 and then positive about 5 days later.

I also bought a bbt. I'll prob use temping and opk till I get the hang of it. I may have a lot of questions for you girls.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dpike00 View Post
    So I kind of feel like I could be ovulating now. I mean how wacky of a cycle to be confused if your pregnant or ovulating late when u thought u already ovulated. I bought some test and took one this afternoon and walked out for school pickup without looking, I'll see what it says when I get home and see if I think there is an Eval. Line or what. I'm a little crampy low down in my ovaries and watery cm.

I did look and saw that I got a negative with ds2 at 12 and then positive about 5 days later.

I also bought a bbt. I'll prob use temping and opk till I get the hang of it. I may have a lot of questions for you girls.

Join us in the Dec group Dpike and we can help. I would temp now and add to what you can remember. You may not be able to notice anything or patterns until the next cycle. Fx you get a BFP before the next cycle.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies

It's time to close this thread (126 pages!). There is a new December thread, everyone is waiting for you
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126