8-9 dpo is to early, but no harm POAS anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Took one last one before bed. I think I see something but I swear I'm going cross-eyed looking at it. lol Did a little experiment with another one of the tests and dipped it in water to see if a second line would appear to try and figure out if I just bought a bad batch of tests but it was stark white negative. I'm just confused because the FR are usually really sensitive and they've always been pos. for me when the cheapie ones are.
    I can see something!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so excited for all you ladies!!! I knew, from stalking the last few months then joining this month, that there would be quite a bit of BFPs this month. FX for darker lines and and more BFPs.

O is looming around the corner. Everything is pointing to it just like the other months...lots of ECWM for 2 days, High Soft and Open cervix. Digital opk system high. Only thing is I'm not having ovulary pains this time around, yet. She's coming early like last month. Actually set up a plan as for BD this month with e2d (I know not girl friendly but DH has low testosterone, low sperm count, and hyperactive sperm) and I'm hoping to do an extra BD attempt on peak +opk. Also been hip propping and lying on my stomach. Got my pineapple today and it's cut and ready for me. I promised myself this month I wasn't going to stress out this cycle and try relaxing. I let lose with DH last night and didn't let myself over think. I don't have any tests in the house, won't get any until I miss AF...and I am not doing symptom spotting either. Going to let this flow and believe my BFP will come when it's meant to, FX that it's this month.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck signingmom 🏼

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not testing today pbn! Im gonna wait this month! Im finding the constant testing and BFN's emotionally draining which I think is affecting my fertility.. Maybe?

Ksmom that would b interesting if the cheapie progresses faster than FR and then U wait everyone will b out buying them!!

Magical I hope that like keeps progressing nicely and/or BW is more conclusive. In the meanwhile relax x

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    WooHoo Hopper! So happy for you! How many dpo are you again? I bet it will be nice and dark soon. Sending you lots of sticky vibes!
    Thank you essnce I'm only 10dpo today, possibly close to 11dpo as I think I Oed the day of my solid smiley (I had a +opk the night before I took the CB) The IC I took this AM is darker than yesterdays but overall still very faint. I suppose its still very early - and I won't believe it until a digi says the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Congrats the BFP Hopper!!

Cd 1 for me as af showed 2 days early. That makes my cycle only 23 days and my lp 10 days on clomid. I am going to try taking it days 5-9 this cycle since 3-7 didn't work. On to my 6th cycle ttc! Good luck everyone else.
    Thank you quinn! Sorry AF showed hun, definitely try changing it up this cycle and take it 5-9. I'm sending all my blue dust your way hun xxx

Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Took one last one before bed. I think I see something but I swear I'm going cross-eyed looking at it. lol Did a little experiment with another one of the tests and dipped it in water to see if a second line would appear to try and figure out if I just bought a bad batch of tests but it was stark white negative. I'm just confused because the FR are usually really sensitive and they've always been pos. for me when the cheapie ones are.
    I TOTALLY see that line hun!!! Can't wait for your test today!!!! Keeping everything crossed pet xxx
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pbn I *think* I see something on that test!!! Argh! Really really really hope its something! Mine at 8dpo looked kinda similar, like I could see something but thought it was my line eye acting up. How long til testing? xxx

signing all those are great signs hun! Best of luck this month, keeping everything crossed and I will be stalking

Fair play to you poptart - staying strong! I absolutely LOVE it!!! You can do it, really hoping you will get a lovely surprise hun! I'm no chart guru but yours looks good! I think you asked me what my symptoms were on a previous post - I felt really dizzy for the past few days and gross TMI alert - my pee is really yellow and smelly even though I'm drinking water like its going out of style. Both were symptoms on the boys too

My IC seems to be getting a little easier to see today. Have no more FRER and doubt I'll be getting any more until later this week. I don't know if I believe it, I think I need to be past AF and have a CB spelling out the word to me!!
    IMG_20151125_080243.jpg
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had really noticeable cramps a afternoon...Feels like stretchy period type cramps only on my left side??

I saw my gyno tday she has prescribed 50mg of clomid days 2 to 6. So hopefully Im preg now and don't need to fill my script!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

11. Likes hopper, essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow hopper that's a great line on an IC!!

13. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Magical x I'm silently freaking out that I have no FRERs here to watch for progression lol. So it's good to hear you think it's a good line. I suppose it is decent for about 10dpo. It's gonna be a long week waiting on tests to get darker. How are your tests looking now? I LOVE your Clear Blue digital pic
    2012 2014 2016

Page 95 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast