Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1259

Thread: NOV Testing

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    I am in total disbelief!! Looking back ive had some mental dreams this week.. Ive had itchy nips.. I was starving yesterday and I went dizzy while cleaning plus had stabby pains in my boobs but had convinced myself it was nothing! They didn't stock FRER but I got the pharmacy's own early detection brand!

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart
    Beautiful line Poptart!!! And you too Ks!

Sorry pbn about your mom. I completely understand, my grandma who is like mom to me keeps telling me that I should be happy with what I have and that I don't need another baby. She has 2 daughters and all the grandkids and great-grandkids have be mostly boys. I have friends and family that either react like she does or tells me automatically that I am going to have another boy.

522130 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Temp did not go up very much again so I'm not sure. It could be anywhere from cd12 to cd14. I tend to dry up pretty quickly right before or after. I think I'll try one more attemp tonight if DH is up to it.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Xxforhubby can I ask if you were still swaying by cycle 9 when you conceived ds3? From memory i think you were doing e3d? What about the diet though? I'm considering seeing the year out and having one more go in
    December but I wont be swaying and I'd be dtd every 2 days after af. I just cant seem to get pregnant without multiple attempts and I really think my age is playing havoc on ttc one attempt. It'd be cycle 8 for me if I do decide to try.
    We started out doing every 3 days but it ended up being every 4 days instead with the attempt the day before O. I was still doing the diet, the fertility version, exercise, and that was all.

I would try BDing every 3 days with the diet. I think it's just too hard to predict when you will ovulate, yk? It's time to get pregnant !!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

4. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Poptart! I'm so happy for you!

Nov TWW is on fire for BFPs! I say, let's keep them comin! Who is due to test soon?

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yay! spent a fortune today!

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poptart, huge congrats!!!!

Immi, fx!!

I'm sick and DS2 has fever. I was supposed to be going to my brother's big birthday party this evening and was planning to have a cheat night. But can't go now as I'm sick, very disappointed. Well, I'm having a cheat day at home instead haha. Already had two slices of lovely cheesecake and planning to have a piece of another cake when the boys are sleeping lol.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

8. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ARGH Poptart I am over the blinkin moon for you girl!!!!! Huge congrats! Xxx

Pbn massive hugs my dear! I know only too well about the lacklustre responses! We told my sister yesterday who's face fell and then she cried cause she wanted to be pg first. We told my parents soon after who's reactions were mixed. My dad is a very quiet and practical man, he said we'd need a bigger car lol. Ok, fair enough. My mum walked out of the room shaking her head saying she was moving to another continent if I didn't stop having children....so, yeah, it didn't go as planned at all. They didn't know we were ttc at all but they all know my desire for a girl. My mum said "here comes boy number 3". She later rang me and said congrats and that it was a shock but I know that had to be my sister having a word in her ear. They are more excited about my sister going car shopping this weekend truth be told. Hurtful, yes but I should be used to it at this stage. I told my friend who's mum is the medium who predicted the pregnancy and she was more than thrilled so between that and you girls I am happy enough. We have a family wedding in less than 2 weeks (my in laws) so we will probably tell the in laws before that as the lack of drinking will key them in I'm sure. I'm a little out off telling anyone now though. Friends of ours announced their third child on FB yesterday, they are 12 weeks, and the comments from family were just so sweet and warm. They have two girls and have made no secret that they want a boy. I think they did PGD, they definitely have the money and she totally gets the whole GD thing (though it's him who wants the boy, she has said she would love twin girls lol)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

10. Likes netti02, Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no hopper that's not nice!!! Im not gonna tell my mum Til xmas as just dawned on me im going there and staying and she will immediately wonder why I'm not drinking!

Hopper was it you doing hip props and such this month!!?

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes netti02, signingmommyfor3, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Poptart!! All of my pink dust to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Thanks Poptart32 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wowsers Nov is going OFF!!

Massive congratulations to you poptart!!

Hi Immi - good luck, hoping for a sticky bean for you!!

Pbn so sorry about your mum, that would be so hard to take

Hope you are feeling better soon 2xblue, sucks that you can't make it to the party - I would so be doing what your are doing and having a cheat at home... Enjoy! xx

Oh hopper what a disappointing response from your family 3 kids isn't even that unusual. Does your sister already have any kids?

Poptart both hopper and I were propping the hips this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

16. Likes signingmommyfor3, 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remembered there were 2 of you!!! That's 3 of us

My Ovulation Chart

18. Likes hopper liked this post